• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

My M6805 Has Screen Flickering

Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
47
Could someone kindly help here. I have read a few post in this group about the screen flickering issue. I guess I need to know a few things.

1) Is this a widespread problem?
2) If so, what is the problem that causes this?
3) How can I go about getting it fixed with minimal pocket damage?

Well my screen flickers like the backlight is dimming a step down or two and then back up. This happens every so often. Seems like it happens more when I move the LCD open or closed. Obviously this appears to be a short or loose connection of some kind. I bought it refurbed from TigerDirect with only a 90 day warranty about 4 months ago. Everything seems to be working fine otherwise.

Thanks for any input!
 
Back
Top