My last case I had in storage, a modders favorite.

CustomModAddict

Limp Gawd
Chyang A320....

My last one I was holding onto for years to do a special project. They use to be a favorite of the series modders. I dont even think these cases can be found anymore. Now granted there is some bad azz cases out there now a days, but got to still have respect for the old classic cases. So keep an eye out in the work log in the next few weeks, gonna be an awesome build.

Just to jog some memory, here is the photo of the case:

2029.jpg

Looks like a mac case(not hating i actually like some of them) and it looks like you have alot of room in the front for things such as car monitors ;D hint hint wink wink would be bad ass imho with a 10 inch monitor in the front

Duno what the insides look like, but Windy makes a case that looks similar to these.

That's my main desktop, almost: Same transparent acrylic front panel with the 6 big screw covers and the 3 rows of holes at the bottom, got the black version from newegg for my Vista now Win7 machine.

Mine is slightly different, though: The 3 rows of holes are moved just a little higher to make room for a small USB and audio panel at the bottom, with a sliding door cover, and the power/reset buttons and leds are arranged in a circle between these holes and the 2 3"½ slots. There's a small led panel in the middle of that circle, probably for temperature viewing, but I never bothered to connect it.

It's not very deep, though, my Nvidia card blocks one or two of the bottom internal 3"½ drive bays, and it's a nightmare for cabling, even with a modular PSU.
There's also a vent for a 80mm fan in the left side acrylic panel that I don't see in your picture, to add to the cable mess. I put a blue led fan there, to mirror the built-in blue led fan at the top.

It shipped with a PSU that started burning after 2 years, I replaced it with a Corsair HX620.
Now, where's that camera... ^-^

I hate that they remove the 3"½ external bays from most of the high end cases under the pretext of cosmetic design vs. usability: It's mandatory for a multi-card reader (the 5"¼ ones look bad), and I'll probably use the second bay for a hot swappable SSD.

I will post a pic of the inside later on. But they are a dream to mod, plenty of space, acrylic front easy as hell to work with, and you can pretty much do anything. The case is all aluminum. Years ago I bought 12 cases and over the years built pc's, and I am doing this last case for my son. They were cheap as hell, great build quality, easy to mod, don't know why they stopped making them. Bill Owen over at MNPCTech turned me onto them years ago.

But there is some pretty cool cases out there. After this build I think, I wanna do a ground up build. Build a cube case, and place everything exactly where I want it.

Back