My "I Need New Heat" FS Thread

TFM

Gawd
Play the "Name that Movie" Game in the replies!

It's been a while since I've been involved in this money-sink hobby, and I'm thinking of getting back into it in a limited capacity. Even though I have 100 Heatware evals, my last one was in 2010. So I decided to see if i could sell a few things to get a few more recent evals in case anyone I try to buy from might balk at dealing with someone who hasn't had a heat eval in five years. So... here's what I found.

1. 2x2GB RAMAXEL PC3-10600 So-DIMM Laptop Memory - $15 shipped - This came from a HP Elitebook.

2. 2x2gb Hynix PC3-12800 So-DIMM Laptop Memory - $15 shipped - This came from a 2012 Macbook Pro (Non-Retina).

3. OCZ 500W Power Supply (OCZ500SXS) - $20 plus shipping - This only has a 4-pin CPU cable and only one 6/8 pin VGA Cable. I will include a 4-pin Molex to 6-pin VGA adapter.

4. Random DDR RAM - Just pay shipping - I have some older RAM sticks that are not useful to me at all. So I'm just seeing if maybe someone might be able to get some use from them. They are free, I just ask that you pay actual shipping cost. I have:

2x Kingston PC-3200 512MB Sticks - KVR400/512R
1x OCZ PC-2700 512MB Stick - OCZ333512V
2x Centon PC-2700 256MB Sticks - 256MBDDR

5. Sonax LC-4884 Television Stand - $40 Local to St. Louis only - This is a non metallic silver tv stand that is pretty good quality. It is sturdier than what we replaced it with. But it is open in the front and we dot tired of little kids messing with components. It has definitely been in a house with kids and has some wear on it. Pics available on request. Dimensions are: 48"w x 20"h x 23"d (numbers rounded up).

All prices are negotiable and I have pictures available on request.

My heatware is in my sig.

Last edited:
"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."

Welcome back to a cheaper sink hole. Are you looking for anything for your new sink hole?

Welcome back to a cheaper sink hole. Are you looking for anything for your new sink hole?

Thanks! I'm not currently actively looking to upgrade yet, though I AM keeping my eye open for that great deal I can't pass up to do some upgrading. My current system:

AMD Athlon II x4 840
MSI 880G-E45
Diamond HD6950 2GB
2 x 4GB Patriot Ram 1333mhz
Kingston 120gb SSD (though not for much longer)
EVGA Supernova 750G2 (latest upgrade)

"Who's the more foolish? The fool? Or the fool who follows him?"

"Mos Eisley spaceport: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

"It's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs. I've outrun Imperial starships. Not the local bulk cruisers mind you, I'm talking about the big Corellian ships now. She's fast enough for you old man. What's the cargo?"

Mlightsey wins the first round - it was Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope - though that was pretty easy. Now on to the next movie:

"So you're saying there's a chance!"

"Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself!"

"I got robbed by a sweet old woman on a motorized cart. I didn't even see it coming."

"Yeah I called her up. She gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something. I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention."

"Ski's huh?"
"They your's?"
"Both of 'em?"

Look at those mad skillz not only answering, but answering with his own Dumb and Dumber quotation! Grats Skillz - on to the next movie:

"The first night's the toughest, no doubt about it. They march you in naked as the day you were born, skin burning and half blind from that delousing [stuff] they throw on you, and when they put you in that cell... and those bars slam home... that's when you know it's for real. A whole life blown away in the blink of an eye. Nothing left but all the time in the world to think about it."

"There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then: a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try to talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone, and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a word. So you go on and stamp your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't care."

"I have no idea to this day what those two Italian ladies were singing about. Truth is, I don't want to know. Some things are best left unsaid. I'd like to think they were singing about something so beautiful, it can't be expressed in words, and makes your heart ache because of it. I tell you, those voices soared higher and farther than anybody in a gray place dares to dream. It was like some beautiful bird flapped into our drab little cage and made those walls dissolve away, and for the briefest of moments, every last man in Shawshank felt free."

"Let me tell you something my friend. Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane."

"Remember Red, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies."

"I find I'm so excited, I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope."

Back