My Homepage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea if that's written in Engrish or German/Dutch, but I still can't read it.
 
since i cant read it heres my review since it has just about the same meaning to me: asdadharsj nsjuw65y wryhsfdhg4w5y uwfghsfdhgs5 wjyudsujy
 
I will say, you are the first Liechtensteiner I have seen on the net.
Second...wow. As someone who likes to call herself a "professional" (hold the laughs) your website makes me scream. But, it is a personal site and it looks like one. I'll leave it at that.

Finally, props on the domain name with »ä« in it, that's the first I've seen. ;)
 
i honestly don't even know where to start. the whole site needs some major re-work.

Your content is all done in animated GIFs? WTF? i'd hate to be the one updating that content.
Pick a language and stick with it...please
That IFRAME on the front page is completely unnecessary.
The nav buttons look like they came stright out of the FrontPage clipart collection.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top