My high end FS thread :)

Inferno

Limp Gawd
Hi there :)

I have a few items that I would like to dump off for sale here on the [H]. All items are in like new condition.

What I have:

Seagate S/ATA Hard Drive, 7200RPM, 120GB, very fast. Looking for around $125 shipped.

Chaintech Geforce4 Ti-4200 64MB, OEM, card only. Looking for about $65 shipped. Very good overclocker.

Albatron GeforceFX 5600 128MB card, has heatsinks and ramsinks on both sides. Pretty nice standard cooling on it. I'm looking for about $97 shipped on this.

2 A7N8X Deluxe revision 2.0 boards, these are just bare boards, but are guaranteed to work, and best of all, you get 2.0! I'm looking for roughly $69 shipped per board.

Soltek 75FRN2-RL nForce2 board, OEM, looking for roughly $65 shipped. Actually, I might have the origional retail stuff to this one. I will look and update this one.

OEM Athlon XP 2400+, this is actually the one with the barton core and disabled cache. CPU is locked, however, and I've not tried to unlock the cache. I have had this up to 2500MHz on AIR. I'm looking for roughly $75 shipped on this. 2400MHz stable on air isn't a problem at all, and more with water.

Western Digital 20GB Model WD200BB, 7200RPM, ATA/100, no bad sectors or anything. I'm looking for around $25 shipped for this.

Biostar M7VIT KT400 board w/ Duron 1000mhz (1.0GHz) chip, looking for around $40 shipped for the combo. OEM, and is a great little combo.

I'm only interested in sales only, and I will accept your reasonable offers. These prices include priority shipping, and I am willing to ship first to established traders.

Please PM me or hit me up at [email protected]

Thank you for looking.

Ill take the 2nd A7N8X deluxe board and possibly the 2400+. Sent you an email.

Back