my "help me give my woman a taste of her own medicine" thread - WTB

Status
Not open for further replies.

morgwon

Supreme [H]ardness
Alright so my woman constantly complains about me having too much computer stuff and actually tried to curb my spending on pc related "junk" as she so affectionately likes to refer to it. "Why do you need so many computers" she says. "Why do you need so many damn pairs of shoes and clothes and purses and belts and hats and sunglasses and jewelry" I reply. In an effort to appease the woman I sell some stuff and what happens to the money that comes in? She shows up with some new shoes and a purse. So to hell with the spending limit.

Now here is what I need and it constantly changes.

WTB

- Shuttle Sn25p
- Aspire X-Qpack - Black or Silver
- 1gb ddr2 pc4200 sodimms for my Dell Inspiron 9300 - need 2
- Athlon64 3400+ or 3700+ socket 754 - Would like to trade my Athlon64 2800+ and cash for this **pending**

any questions email me at info (at) morgwon (dot) com or pm me

thanks for the bumps. Just came back from dropping of the wife. Shipping her off to Costa Rica for a week with our daughter. Undoubtetly she will come back with more indigenous jewelry or shoes.

i am AMAZED that anyone would consider buying or selling with you, after you screwed a bunch of people over at anandtech. If I saw 4 negatives in a row on someone's heatware, id go running pretty fast. I might be out of line writing this in your thread, but in all honesty, I think anyone dealing with you needs fair warning.

quique55's heat

hey you got your money 2 or 3 days after you left neg eval and I have contacted the other two guys about their money. And i dont try to hide my heat. Ask anyone that I have dealt with in the last month since I started trading again if they asked for my heat i gave them quique55. I had some personal shit happen right after I paid you and I was pretty much absent until last month. Like I said in my heat I am not going to make any excuses. I am just trying to rebuild my rep. And as always I am willing and have shipped first to users with over 25 positive heat evals and have been long time posters. And one of those negs was a warning from the trollhunters. They will remove once I have cleared everything up with the other traders.

edit: and you are definitely not out of line warning others. S**t I warn people myself about my heat. I am just trying to get on with my life. That was a bad month that started a 4 month tailspin.

Last week I bought a Brand New Razr NIB* from him. I was skeptical after checking his heat, he was honest about telling me he had some problems a while back with HEAT and so I gave him a chance. Glad I did, he gave me a great deal as promised, fast shipping. This is not part of anything really in this thread, but I just happened to want to give my two cents.

lmao, dood my wife just read your post and said that you should just put all her clothes up for sale!!! :D

Shaggy3zx said:
lmao, dood my wife just read your post and said that you should just put all her clothes up for sale!!! :D

yeah that would be funny if my wife came back and all she had left was what she came back with. Thanks for the bumps and all pms have been replied to.

Enrique

1. Cut off her feet so she wont need any shoes :)
2. Sell them on ebay (get lots of dry ice)
3. Buy lots of computer stuff

Remember YMMV (Your mileage may vary)

debaser_ said:
1. Cut off her feet so she wont need any shoes :)

Last thing I need is an excuse for her to really do absolutely nothing. Damn you women of the 90's

debaser_ said:
2. Sell them on ebay (get lots of dry ice)

Knowing ebay I probably will get 10 non-paying bidders, some publicity on the news, and still be stuck with a footless woman.

but thanks for the ideas

nervegrind3r said:
i am AMAZED that anyone would consider buying or selling with you, after you screwed a bunch of people over at anandtech. If I saw 4 negatives in a row on someone's heatware, id go running pretty fast. I might be out of line writing this in your thread, but in all honesty, I think anyone dealing with you needs fair warning.

quique55's heat

I sold him a wireless card awhile back... all was good in my book. bump for a guy getting his shit together... been there done that.

thanks for the vote of confidence Creator. Woman is coming back soon. Dont make me chop off her feet. Bump

Enrique

bump - need some stuff **sorry need to learn to do better time math**

I have a thermalright 900 if that would do. It's cooling a 3.2 prescott right now, and doing a decent job with a 92mm on it. Need to yank the mb and attach my sp94, so this one can go, lmk, thanks.

I will get back to you on the 3400 insaneman37 and pm has been replied to pharmd24.

hey whats up donk3y. Thanks for the bumps guy. Self-bumpage time.

Hey - I have MSI K8N Neo Platinum and 3200+ s745 combo if you wish.

Mobo: http://www.msi.com.tw/program/produ...ail.php?UID=572

Cpu is a 3200+ and comes with HS.

The set is used, but in 100% working condition. So price is like, oh i dno.... 175$ for the combo, obo.

I have a few HD's too I can include for quite cheap!! Just let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back