LordBritish
2[H]4U
- Joined
- Jan 28, 2001
- Messages
- 2,063
I got a pair of Sennheiser HD202 headphones.
One day, the left ear speaker stopped making sounds.
At first I thought it was the sound card or perhaps the headphone jack was not all the way in,
Anyhow, after eliminating the obvious, I jiggled the wire on the left ear speaker and sounds intermittently came on and off.
So obviously, the wire is broken in there somehow.
Is there an easy way to fix it or is it toast?
One day, the left ear speaker stopped making sounds.
At first I thought it was the sound card or perhaps the headphone jack was not all the way in,
Anyhow, after eliminating the obvious, I jiggled the wire on the left ear speaker and sounds intermittently came on and off.
So obviously, the wire is broken in there somehow.
Is there an easy way to fix it or is it toast?