my god, roadrash HD (possible fake and/or cancelled, still awesome)

wow, I can't even begin to tell you how much time I spent playing roadrash on the sega and playstation. The footage looked great, kinda wish I hadn't even seen it now that I know it's not to be :mad:

:( I would LOVE another roadrash game. It makes me wonder why there hasn't been one in a while... afaik, they were good sellers

I'm glad at least someone is trying. Road Rash will always be one close to the heart.

I'm not so sure about the combat system and charging meter for powarrrrr, but the graphics certainly look better.

Road Rash was my favorite game growing up. Heck I got the 3DO for christmas one year just because Road Rash looked awesome on it. I hope to someday see it like this.

This is all I've ever wanted in life. Bollocks to family, or friends, or loving relationships, or morally or intellectually or emotionally fulfilling pastimes, or whatever. I just want more Road Rash.

I loved playing Road Rash and getting the fastest bike possible

Road rash was a brilliant game, a moden version would be fantastic, looks like they have the basics down already, really good :)

I still have this game and play it often... hope this is a reality cause that looked most excellent

This would be an instant no questions asked day 1 buy for me. I played the originals so damn.

Really really hoping this is true.

I have been waiting for this day. I am at work right now playing Road Rash 3 in DGEN since its such a slow day. I was hoping someone at some point could just take RR2 or 3 and just heavily update the graphics and it would be perfect. I am glad someone is finally doing a new one especially with media doing all these sequels and reboots lately. I knew someone would pick this up.

Awesome, hope it's real! They been needing to reboot this franchise and stop the freaking sports games reboot with little to no change every year ;)

That face reminds me of criterion studios (makers of Burnout?), maybe they are in charge.

This reminds me I need to go play Road Rash 64 I picked up a couple of weeks ago for $2.50. I still haven't played it yet/ever!

A roadrash arcade game would be perfect... just revamp the graphics a tad and give us the original. I would pay 800 points for that no doubt.

I loved Road Rash, too. That would be awesome if they made a modern version.

that is a huge shame, the pysics look better than motorstorm, and I love motorstorm.

Well, I hope someone is secretly remaking this or finishing what they started. I read on another news site that the video posted above is 3 years old or something.

That video brings back some memories. I remember playing Road Rash on my brothers 3DO.

I played it back in the Genesis days. This actually looks pretty sweet but too bad if they canceled it.

That video brings back some memories. I remember playing Road Rash on my brothers 3DO.

Ha! I had this on the 3DO myself! It was my all time fave for the system. I swear to the gaming gods that if this comes out I will preorder my copy and play every night for a year!

Back