• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

My FS/FT Thread

rohan23

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
346
I have a decent spread.

Things for sale/trade.

Intel Q8200 w/stock heatsink-SOLD
EVGA 9600 GT w/stock cooling-Sold
EVGA 9600 GT w/aftermarket cooling-$50 (It has a huge heatsink which can bring some good OCs)
BFG 550 watt ATX PSU-$45 Still has warranty.
WD Blue 640GB SATA HDD-$45
EVGA 750i SLI FTW motherboard- Sold.
2GB Patriot DDR2 667 RAM- $35 Still has warranty.
Antec 1200 case- $75 It's beat up but still is a good case.



I also have a 80GB PS3 (fat) for sale with Black Ops and Marvel Vs Capcom 3. Will include all original packing with whatever cables I got with it. PM with an offer for this one.
All prices include shipping except the 1200 which would probably be around $20 depending on your location. I will take offers and am opening to some bargaining/negotiations. I will consider/accept reasonable offers. If some prices look unfair, let me know and we can work something out.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top