• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

My friends computer sound echoing through ventrilo

mrtheshaggy

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
1,209
My friends computer is somehow picking up all sound on his computer and sending it through ventrilo, so even though he turned his sound down to the point he can barely hear it, it is loud as hell for me.

Anyone know what option is causing this?
 
No, he only has his headset plugged in. For some reason windows or whatever program running the sound is transmitting all his computers sound through ventrilo. I was thinking a windows option was wrong.
 
What sound card does he have. I know the turtle beach santa cruz has that issue. Check the ventrillo FAQs but I know for certain there is no resolution for the santa cruz.
 
I have had friends with the same issue. Have you tried telling him to select the mixer options in ventrilo settings and the input output settings, make sure the right mic out or what ever is selected.
 
Back
Top