My friends and I need an online co-op game for PC.

Hynox.Rain

n00b
We were thinking of going back to baldurs gate or something similar.

Does anyone have any recommendations? We are really struggling.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
thanks in advance.

Serious sam is loads of fun. Also, so is doom 2 :)

barring that, sven co-op, diablo 2, and IIRC painkiller, are all excellent co-op games.

Sven Coop.
Doom 3 Coop mod
System Shock 2
No One Lives Forever 2
RS3: Raven Shield

All older games(cept D3) but all fun coops :D

New game developers need to come out with some cool coop games.

Armed Assault... Not out in US yet, but I'm pretty sure there are retailers where you can order it and download it. Combine that with full english conversion patches, and you have one hell of a game, with some of the best coop around!

Well, instead of going through that hassle, you could just wait for the US version to come out, which is sometime early in 2007.

Me and my bro recently played Rainbow 6 Vegas Coop in the singleplayer campaign over a LAN and that was a LOT of fun, if you know how to work together and can communicate well it's a lot of fun, it's like a more pro SWAT 4 with better graphics.

I'm going to try and arrange a 4 player LAN for a Rainbow 6 Coop

beware though, R6V min spec is quite high!

You may want to give the Dungeon Runners beta a try. I've only been doing single player until now, but I could see it being a blast with some friends. It's kind of a cross between Diablo 2 and WoW.

saan44 said:
You may want to give the Dungeon Runners beta a try. I've only been doing single player until now, but I could see it being a blast with some friends. It's kind of a cross between Diablo 2 and WoW.
Thanks for posting this, I might have just found a cure for TBC expansion for WoW.

Diablo 2 is not worth coming back to. I started back up in the beginning of the summer and played it for about a month. It dies out so fast and the economy is already going to hell. Dupes are going nuts and it seems like Blizzard is letting it go.

Neverwinter Nights 1 is pretty good, lots of community made modules and can the diamond edition be had for a reasonable price.

Back