• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

My For Sale Thread!!!

zacdl

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Feb 12, 2007
Messages
2,012
Feel free to make me an offer on any of this stuff.
PM/Email/Reply/Holler/Scream/Shout any questions.

UPDATE 4-30: Sold stuff on Ebay.



Xbox Games
MLB Slugfest 2003
NHL 2K3
Gameshark Gamesaves for Xbox
Rogue Ops
Tony Hawks Underground
Blinx The Time Sweeper
Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX 2
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas​

$10/ea shipped. Will combine prices for cheaper rates and shipping.


Casio CTK-671 Electric Keyboard
Like brand new. About the time I bought it is about the time I didn't have the time to play it.
Has always been kept under a dust cover (included with it). Has the stand, damper pedal, and power supply. Instruction booklet as well.
Some of the features:
61 full-size keys
32-note polyphonic
Touch sensitive
348 Tones
Create and store sounds
4 effects at the same time
Split and Layer
Auto Accompaniment​

See the Casio website for full specs.
Looking for $180. Best bet is just to get with me as far as shipping goes... Something as big as this box would need to be would
vary quite a bit zipcode to zipcode.


DSL Modem
Speedstream 5100. Used with SBC Yahoo until I got cable. Just a bit dusty otherwise works great.
$15 shipped.

Logitech Joystick
$45 Shipped.
Now listed and pending selling on Ebay.



Don't have any feedback on Heat yet... Ebay can be found here though. Feel free to give me an offer too.
 
(4) CONSOLIDATE Threads. Do not post multiple threads, keep all your FS/FT deals in one thread, and all WTB/WTTF deals in a different thread. You should only have one FS/FT and one WTB/WTTF thread active at any one time. When making a new thread, include items from the old thread.
 
N64's rock.....if mario kart was included I might bite....will you part out? prob not worth it anyways cuz I would only want like three games and then you'd be stuck with the comparably crappy games...lol, just a thought.
 
I would only want like three games and then you'd be stuck with the comparably crappy games

Yea... To be honest with you I haven't even played some of them.
N64 has some cool games that were never really matched again (gameplay wise).

Just like I said... I hardly have time for the new Wii much less these anymore.

I would like to sell everything as a whole. Good package for someone. Just make me an offer, too.
 
Bump... got everything boxed and packed, so shipping is now known.
More stuff going on Ebay if no takers on here...
 
Back
Top