My First Real Case Mod.

tankkid

n00b
Hey, this is my first real case mod. I know its not perfect but its my first full case mod. Here are a few pics tell me what you think.

Edit: These should be better. Sorry about those other pictures. BTW this is an old Uneec case.
dscn09669hr.jpg
The case.
dscn09698sb.jpg
Power and resets switch, USB and Firewire Input
DSCN0954.JPG
Side Window
dscn09709hg.jpg
Front
dscn09713ie.jpg
Stealthed Cd Drives
dscn09689pi.jpg
Top of the case
dscn09748oa.jpg
Back of the case
dscn09728zf.jpg
The inside

So what do you think?

If you dont resize those pictures a mod is going to have a field day with this. BTW nice job :D

You need to add 56kers beware to the title.... :D ...good thing i got cable...lol

Turn on more lights
Take a step back
Use the flash on the camera.
Turn ISO settings down to 50 or 100

I have no clue what I was just looking at other than a glowing Windows logo.

PLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEASE, for the love of Kyle, and all that is great, PLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEASE resize your pictures, and don't bother posting them if you can't see what they are!!!!

Ruffy said:
Turn ISO settings down to 50 or 100

awww, my crappy d70s only goes down to 200. no wonder all my pics look like crap :p

seriously, that looks cool! I like the shape of the window :cool:

looks nice, cool window shape, seems you have a lot of talent.

maybe you want to add some kind of mesh to that side fan (keeps out that evil dust bunnys); and looks a bit more clean.

anyhow good work

:cool:

Do you have lights for the inside of the case?
I would recommend a set of dual cathodes, it makes things much more visible inside the case.

yea, i have 2 cathodes inside. there from my old case and for some reason on one only the ends light up and the other only the middle, maybe because its old idk. BTW thanks for all the compliments

Back