• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

My first OC, howd I do?

wiskeychris

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 17, 2002
Messages
168
I've got an athlon 64 3700+ San Diego. I've got it up to 2.62Ghz. I've only played with the cpu multiplyer and frequency. I have not touched the voltage. I'm running 36 idle and no higher than 46 under load. Are these good temps? Should I be worried about damaging my cpu? Is there a better way to OC my cpu?
 
you mean san diego, as per your sig? :D

that's not too bad for stock voltage. the temps are a bit on the higher side for stock, but you have some headroom before anything major starts happening ;)

have you read my oc guide over in the amd forum?
 
Back
Top