My first mod! and... should I invest in a Dremel?

KevC

Supreme [H]ardness
Heya,

I feel so proud, I did my first mod today. I ripped out the grilles of my case, did it with .... pliers! Lol.. the metal was really easy to cut through. Now there should be much more airflow, the grilles looked really obtrusive.

Now for the main question, should I invest in a Dremel? I don't know how much more modding I'll do, but a dremel might help in the future.... thoughts?

A DREMMEL!!!! it can be used for more than just modding....

...like a fan in the summer
...like a personal protection device
...like a personal pleasure device
...like...oh forget it i cant top the last one...

Most definately get one. Great investment- you can use it for other than modding (modeling and automotive just to name a few). Get a corded one though- the battery powered ones go dead pretty quick and I don't think they put out the torque that a corded version does.

Absolutley get a Dremel. When not used for modding, your significant other can use it for their fingernails.

Kckazdude said:
Absolutley get a Dremel. When not used for modding, your significant other can use it for their fingernails.
honey wheres your finger "oh i was filing my nails and set it to 8000 rpm by accident with the grinding wheel"

A Dremel is the best modding tool for the money. You can do so much with them. I know I'd be lost without mine. Get one!

I use my dremel for a lot of projects around the house - and speaking from personal experience, Dremel stands behind its products 100%. Mine died after a few years, so I sent it in for warranty repair. I got back a newer model, and a few extra bonuses. :D

Back