• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

My first million point day

rascal65

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 31, 2011
Messages
201
Wow I missed it, Wednesday I did 1,039,982 points for the day. :D

Now my goal is one million or more points each day.
4P G34 number 2 in progress and that should help get me there ;)
 
So you took the extra helping of awesome sauce.

Fold on!
 
I wouldn't of been able to do this without the help of team 33 [H]
and special thanks to musky for the line by line help he gave me.

And of course tear
 
Last edited:
Musky is just cool like that.

I say this because it is true, and it will bug him that I said it.

:D
 
Congratulations!

Quite an achievement!
 
Congrats man! You guys do stuff that I only dream of haha.
 
The problem with 1M point days is, once you have one, you want more. Then, you buy more D. Then, you get to the point where you are upset when you don't get 1M in a day. Then, you buy more D. It is a never ending cycle... :)

Gratz rascal!
 
Last edited:
...and eventually you end up with a grandson with a dog collar.
...oh, wait, sorry, wrong scenario.

Line by line Linux instructions, Langouste, and Kraken have been instrumental in many of us increasing our production by magnitudes of order.

Rascal, congratulations!
 
Yep MOAR in progress upgrading #2 before I even get it running.

FAH = Real addiction
 
The problem with 1M point days is, once you have one, you want more. Then, you buy more D. Then, you get to the point where you are upset when you don't get 1M in a day. Then, you buy more D. It is a never ending cycle... :)

Word. Folding is like yesterday's crack :D
 
Back
Top