• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

My first hit on 500FSB

LOCO LAPTOP

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
May 4, 2006
Messages
13,339
So I wanted to try crack 500FSB on a E6750 with an Asus P5K-VM and I did. :)
So far its stable and the worst part... It's my mother computer.

I will do some testing and atleast pull some more GHz on to it. ;)


500fsb.jpg
 
My 6750 does 500x8,it needs 1.56v+ though.I run it at 480fsb(3.8ghz) 24/7 at 1.475vcore,It is cooled by water :D.Temp is about 31-35c idle(`pends if i have my heatig on) and max is about 50c.
 
Nice work. 2Ghz FSB with everything 1:1 is always very nice. I can actually tell a difference.
 
My 6750 does 500x8,it needs 1.56v+ though.I run it at 480fsb(3.8ghz) 24/7 at 1.475vcore,It is cooled by water :D.Temp is about 31-35c idle(`pends if i have my heatig on) and max is about 50c.

Makes me wonder what the OP's temps are at full 100% load on both cores.
 
Heres a little pic of my loop

loop.jpg


Its a BIP 240mm rad/ddc3.2+xspc top/swiftech apogee gt/Razor 4850 copper/acetal full cover/tygon r3603/t-line
 
Makes me wonder what the OP's temps are at full 100% load on both cores.

idle 43C, 100% 70C on air (cheap $15 heatsink)

As soon as I started the test it only lasted 30 secs then It crashed... :( I just added more voltage and see what happens next...

EDIT: Nope It crashed on the start of the test :(
 
70c is really pushing it.

The max should really be 65c maximum.When i had the freezer 7 pro on mine,i could not run it at 3.8ghz cause the temp was too high.
 
70c is really pushing it.

The max should really be 65c maximum.When i had the freezer 7 pro on mine,i could not run it at 3.8ghz cause the temp was too high.

Im gonna change the cpu cooler soon... I seem to have made stay stable longer at 1.52 and disabled a few things in the bios but now it runs to way to hot to stay stable.
 
Back
Top