My E6750 results...

TheRapture

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
May 31, 2000
Messages
6,885
Based on the hardware in my sig...this chip really seems to NOT want to do over 3470mhz...even at that speed I have to give it 1.46 vcore...but at just 1.42v I can still get a rock solid 3416. Ram is not the problem, the ram I have does a bit over 1000 at stock timings, and I am under that at the moment. I went with dropping the multiplier to 7 and raising the bus speed, that gets me faster ram speeds as well because at the higher stock 8x multiplier, the ram is barely over stock 800mhz.

Anyways, right now at 7x489, this this is rock solid and running cool. So unless some of the OC Gawds can give me some advice on where to go next, that's where it will stay. Pic attached with the settings:

nqpybn.jpg
 
Back
Top