Alright well upon turning my computer on today and removing my headphones from their jack, I was welcomed with a nice critical error that caused me to reboot windows. Once I had rebooted it seemed that itunes would not play anything. Confused, I proceeded to update itunes assuming that would fix my problem and after updating itunes I found that it still refused to play my music. I opened a few video files that were on my desktop to find they also lacked audio. I eventually found that my computer was now sans audio drivers. Still have no clue why a reboot removed my audio drivers, but, I figured "whatever" and jumped on over to the creative site for some A2 zs drivers. Downloaded and started the installer... no card found..... long story short I popped in the install disk for the thing and got the drivers off the disk. So I want to know WHY THE FUCK DO I NEED THAT DISK! Is it so hard for creative to make drivers that install? Anyway it's fixed now but creative has some serious problems if their own drivers won't find my card.
[/rant]
[/rant]