• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

My Craziest Cooling

wolf2009

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jan 23, 2008
Messages
1,767
I'm just starting out with building PC's so this is the craziest think i have ever done in the short I've built PC's .

This reduced load temps on the 7600GT from 80C to 72C

I didn't do this reduce the temps on the card, I couldn't care less about its temps. I wanted my HDD to stay cool and see what kind on temp drop I can get with these fans . HDD went from 37C to 32C .

Capture018307.jpg


Capture020578.jpg


Capture024.jpg


Capture025.jpg
 
nice ghettomod.. however.. it might be a little better if you reversed the direction of airflow.. its going against the rest of the case, which can screw stuff up.
 
nice ghettomod.. however.. it might be a little better if you reversed the direction of airflow.. its going against the rest of the case, which can screw stuff up.

hows that ? please tell me what side to face the fans .
 
Okay, I'm really sorry and I sound like a dick but this thread really did make me lol
 
it made me LOL too... but hey if it works for him and he doesnt care what it looks like then more power to him:p
 
I didn't do this reduce the temps on the card, I couldn't care less about its temps. I wanted my HDD to stay cool and see what kind on temp drop I can get with these fans . HDD went from 37C to 32C .
 
Wow. I am sure that you could also go and get a box fan from Walmart to aim at the side of the case and drop the hard drive down to 31C. Worth a shot anyways..................



j/k don't do that.....
 
Wow. I am sure that you could also go and get a box fan from Walmart to aim at the side of the case and drop the hard drive down to 31C. Worth a shot anyways..................



j/k don't do that.....

On second thought... Do it :D.
 
Back
Top