Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 88227

BUMP IF YOU READ ME PLEASE
Skillz's For Sale Topic

Credentials:

Payment method:
  • Money order: Prefer not to go this route, but if you must then I'll send you my address in a private message.
  • Amazon Payments: lblanchardiii (at) gmail (dot) com
  • I am open to trades, check the trades section for what I'm interested in.
  • Feel free to make an offer.

Shipping method:

I generally only ship items on Tuesdays or Wednesdays, as these are my days off. If I can get to the P.O. any other time then I will do that, but generally I can't. I only ship UPS (Using the UPS Store) or USPS. Items will be packaged as best as I can get them with as much packing material as I can fit in the box. I will not ship International. U.S. & APO's only.

Steam Games:

Duke Nukem: Forever + 2 DLC packs: $10
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War; $7
Serious Sam 3 BFE: $17
Titans Quest: $5
Amnesia: $8

Items for sale:

Logitech Driving Force GT - $110 shipped
I hardly ever use this. It just sits on my desk collecting dust. I still have the original box I bought it in. Practically brand new. This is a link to what I have. As you can see it still goes for $150 new. It is marketed towards the PS3 user base, but I've used it on my Windows 7 system with no issues. I simply don't play racing games as much as I thought I would, so it doesn't get used. I can provide pictures if needed.

Altec Lansing 5.1 Surround Sound - $35 + shipping
Had to go with a 2.0 surround setup due to space restraints and no place to mount/place the rear speakers of the 5.1 surround sound setup that I am now selling. Nothing is wrong with these, they work perfectly. Still in the original box I bought them in. Willing to negotiate shipping charges, just provide me with your shipping zip code so I can calculate shipping. I'd be willing to go in half with shipping charges to the Cont. US. So if it costs $16 to ship it to you, I'll charge you $8. I can take some pictures of it, but that would require me to take them back out of the box which took me a while to figure out how they went in; not a huge deal so I can take them out to get pictures if you really want.

Motherboards:
  • nothing at this time

CPU List:
  • nothing at this time

RAM List:
  • Kingston HyperX DDR2 KHX8500D2K2/4G (2x2GB) - $25 shipped

Hard Drive List:
  • Hitachi 7K320-320 320GB 7200RPM 2.5" SATA HDD - $40 shipped
  • VanTec NexStar 3 External 2.5" SATA HDD Enclosure eSATA/USB 2.0 interface; BLUE - $10 shipped (+7$ if bought with something else like those 2.5" HDDs I am selling)
  • 3 x 40GB 2.5" 5400RPM PATA HDD - $25 shipped (Two of them are Toshiba and one is a Hitachi Travelstar; all three work and will be formatted before sent)

Video Card List:
  • Gigabyte 470 GTX 1280MB - Still have the original box, manual and accessories. - $155 shipped

Add-on Cards List:
  • ATI TV Tuner Card - Analog - PCI Interfece, S/N 630452045483 - $20 + shipping
  • Hauppauge 1229 WinTV-HVR-2250 Dual Tuner - $100 shipped (Brand new, never used)

PSU List:

Items interested in:Only items marked with a ^ am I interested in paying cash for. Everything else, trades only.
  • Nothing at the moment

Last edited by a moderator:
:p
why would we want your crap ?
we get enough of it from everybody else !!
:D

bump 4 u...

bump

added video card 460 gtx and a cpu q8200 to the list

Sold the GTX 460

Make me an offer if you see something. I'm negotiable with most items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back