my cpu is crazy!

Bugalaman

Really a Ugandachick
2FA
Joined
Apr 3, 2002
Messages
3,277
The longer i have prime 95 running, the cooler my cpu gets! It doesn't make any sence. 5 hours ago I started prime and the temp rose to about 36. I looked a few minutes ago and it was at 30, now it's all of a sudden at 29! Maybe my computer is reatarded or something, thinking it has to get cooler under stress. It may help that the ambient temp is about 14 and the case temp is 15, but has been all day. What the hell, how could the temp drop over time?
 
Maybe you have some really good fans that adjust to the increasing temperatures and keep pushing the temps down? ..hrm but that contradicts itself.
 
naw, no new fans, same room temp all day
edit: when it is idle its at 22 cpu/13 case
 
Mine drops some too. I think that certain parts of the prime95 test are less intense than others.

Could be wrong... :D
 
Well with Prime95 depending on what test you choce, certain parts stress the cpu more, thus putting more heat out:)
 
Back
Top