My Coolermaster HAF 932 build...

Gonna do the outside in black lacquer. Also gonna cut a larger window in
the side panel.

that looks good, i was thinking of geting one of these case's but i cant get rid of both of my cosmos s case's

that looks good, i was thinking of geting one of these case's but i cant get rid of both of my cosmos s case's

you cant get rid of a cosmos s case? that was like my dream case for quite a while

Top is painted.

IMG_1713.jpg

Last edited:
you cant get rid of a cosmos s case? that was like my dream case for quite a while

i ment i love them to much to get rid of them :) but this case does look good cosmos s just needs a upgrade for the front panel for usb 3.0 :)

i ment i love them to much to get rid of them :) but this case does look good cosmos s just needs a upgrade for the front panel for usb 3.0 :)

it wouldnt be hard to do, i bet it could be done cheap, awesome cases, that 932 is going to look awesome.

New toys came today!!!
Should be done with paint this weekend. Had a bit of an issue with my clearcoat.

IMG_1722.jpg

Yeah I am really liking this build! I wish I had gotten a HAF 932 for my system. But I am going to have to put a HAF 932 on my next build's Purchase List.

that is one sweet paint job on the haf 932, very uniform and nice, and that red back panel is a great touch, and i agree that all cases should have balck interior painted panels, or some color that goes with the rest of the case. i have the antec df-85 and im loving the black interior, plus my red and black mobo and 6950 [unlocked to a 6970] for the red and black theme im still working on. but im surprised the work you did came out so well, and very clean. love it and might just do some painting on my next build as well and see how that goes :)

holy Jesus, i didn't even see the pics where you painted the grates and fan, that looks amazing with your case, definitely something to jot down when i go to paint my amd build, great idea, and are you using spray paint? because if so, thats even more awesome, due to the fact that it will puddle and make splotches, ive repainted a few four wheeler parts, and tractor parts, like roll cages, and utility bars, and untill i got the hang of doing that, it would pose few problems, but it really didnt need to be perfect.

Absolutely. I am using simple spray paint. The inside is rustoleum flat black and the
outside is rustoleum gloss black laquer. The red is Rustoleum satin colonial red.

I used self etching primer on the bare metal parts followed by a wet sand with 800 grit
wet/dry sandpaper. The exterior also got a couple of coats of duplicolor ceramic clear
coat.

holy Jesus, i didn't even see the pics where you painted the grates and fan, that looks amazing with your case, definitely something to jot down when i go to paint my amd build, great idea, and are you using spray paint? because if so, thats even more awesome, due to the fact that it will puddle and make splotches, ive repainted a few four wheeler parts, and tractor parts, like roll cages, and utility bars, and untill i got the hang of doing that, it would pose few problems, but it really didnt need to be perfect.

Awesome, job. looking forward to picking up that case in the near future myself. i do have a question about the process though. do you think you could get the same results if you hadn't completely dismantled the case (rivets and all). or d you feel thats the step that pushed it over the edge for that excellent quality look?

Wow.

Do you think you need the RAM cooler? I only ask because I have one that I've never used and from what I've read it's not really necessary on a sandy bridge system.

I guess I can always try it but didn't want to add extra noise,have it throw off airflow, etc.

Back