My comp clock is too fast after OC

bonkrowave

2[H]4U
My system is described in my sig.

I noticed that after I overclocked it ... the clock now does not keep time. It runs too fast and every day it gets progressively more out of sync.

Now I would like to believe that I have somehow created a time space bubble inside my apartment ... but somehow I doubt it.

Is there anyway to remedy this .... or is this just one of thoose .... "deal with it" things ?

I had this problem too for a while. I complained about it a bit, asked in the forum, and then it just started working correctly again. Not quite sure what to tell you. Make sure that it's updating itself on a regular basis and that the clock your checking it against isn't running slow. ;)

i had a p4 2.4c that i overclocked 3.8 and once i got it there, it could not do 2+2 right would give me answers with decimal points. very odd thing.

Well last night i was installing win xp on to my old computer and it keep coming up with errors, so i went up stairs and reinstalled xp on to my laptop to see if it was the cd and the cd was ok. Then i remembered that my old computer was overclocked from 450 to 550 and that was the problem. soon as i set it back it was right so there thats a funny one.

Have fun Morphous

Back