My case, modding suggestions? 56k beware?

Ike

n00b
This is my case I don't exactly know if the pics are 56k friendly or not so thats why I wrote beware.

These are a few pics of my case all with flash except the last one.

PICT0001.JPG

PICT0002.JPG

PICT0003.JPG

Sorry this one is blurry.

PICT0004.JPG

Let me know what you think and what mods you think I should do to this case?

A few I had in mind are, window, and well thats about it.

that's a pretty cool looking case, where did you get it from, i haven't seen it yet. Just a few basic clean up things would be clean up the wiring a litte, although your wiring is not bad at all right now. Buy some rounded cables (or make your own), they're cheap. And i know it's a major Cliche, but you could stealth all the drives, make it look clean; either that or paint the remaining covers black so they're all uniform, OR the drives silver so they match the case. Just a few real basic things, go w/ your gut and what appeals to your taste. Personally, i like cleanliness and a nice flowing front pannel of a case, nothing too exotic, just simple and elegant.

Maybe a flip out lcd coming out of the bays :D
JK

Very nice case thought.. ;)

The drives were black on purpose, the sides of the case are black and I like the way the drives contrast with the front of it. The case is a CoolerMaster Centurion I got it a www.centralcomputer.com it is a mom and pop type store out here.

I am planning on adding a CC 4x20 LCD and sleeving the cable after I paint the inside of the case black.

Thinking about doing a top window as well with a DVD-ROM window. Some UV stuff not much.

Going to go to home depot and get some split wire loom and see how that looks. If the wire loom looks good I am not going to sleeve all the cables.

I want to paint my router and modem black and switch the green LEDs with blue ones same on the mouse and receiver.

The mouse is a Logitech MX700 but I don't want to mod the red LED just the green one that shows when its charging.

Back