My case and workplace

carlos seo

n00b
Here are some pics. My case is a Solid Tunning Ivory made by Casemall and it's lightly modded. More mods will be done as soon as I have some time to work on this thing.

Case_geral.jpg

Case_janela_1.jpg

Case_arrumacao.jpg

And here's my home office:

Case_mesa.jpg

If you have some suggestions about how to improve my case, feel free to tell me. I'm adding a fan control unit to this case. A Hardcano 9 or a Vantec Nexus maybe. What do you think about it?

You need a brand spankin new flat screen monitor....everything else in your workplace is nice n tidy.....goodjob!! :D

If you look closely the mouse is on a pull out tray below the scanner ;)

And not to be mean, but in my opinion the front of your case is ulgy.. sorry :(

henesseynalert - I have already ordered a 15" LCD. My monitor is a prehistorical 17" Dell M770 which I bought in 1998 or 1999, I don't remember. It does need replacement indeed!

UT-Jackal - Yes, you got it. My mouse and my keyboard are on that pull-out tray. About my case front: I don't like it either. I need to think about a mod for it, but I don't have time for that now. Perhaps in my next vacation...

im not a big fan of the white cases but yours looks suprisingly good. nice work. :D

I don't like the color either. But I'm too lazy to paint it, so it will stay this way until I get a new one (probably a Lian Li).

The only suggestion i have is to get rid of the red leds inside your case. If you can. They look like part of the mobo. It distracts from all the blue. I have the same problem with my shuttle and a green led on the mobo.

Unfortunately these red LEDs are part of the memory modules. I'll only get rid of them when I change my memory (upgrading to 1GB soon... I hope!).

Update: new window with 80x80 mm fan.

Unfortunately the new fan doesn't match the ones I've already had. I guess I'm ordering some new rear fans pretty soon.

Clean, and elagant. You should eventually upgrade your parts, and soop it up ( give it some costomizing)...

nice setup. real neat and tidy. (i wish i could say the same for mine but mine is a complete bomb site.)
nice PC inside's btw, but yeah, like the other's said, the front isn't looking to good. but i shouldn't talk cause I have a pc that looks horrendously ugly. (well, actually its my server.)
nice desk though.
smile.gif
cool.gif

for me, basically that mouse space wouldnt be near big enough.

I guess if you arent hardcore, it dont matter though. nice desk, old case. wonderful.

only thing is, and it really isnt a knock on you, is that EVERYONES CASE HAS BLUE INSIDE! ARGH

Thanks for the feedback!

Passive Anubis:
this setup is old indeed but it suits my needs for now. Next month I'll be upgrading my RAM to 1GB of Crucial Ballistix sticks because of my work.

Kaiga: yeah, that front is the main drawback. I'm still thinking about what I should do to make it look better.

TVersetti: I also think blue lights are very common, but in my case, I have no other choice. I've tried some other colors before and only blue matches my ivory case. If I had an aluminium Lian-Li, I'd mod it with white lights (just like the pads under my case).

This case has a lot of potential indeed. The 2nd place in Coolermaster's Case Mod Contest last year is a case just like mine (although it's black instead of ivory).

The front drives me nuts, though. I still don't know what to do. Need suggestions!

I'd be wary of putting so many fans near the CPU fan. I've been told that it can take away air from the CPU. I guess it depends if they are intake or exhaust fans. Intake fans might help, but three exhaust fans will compete for the air around the CPU fan.
Just a thought.

Back