• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

My Buddy Needs an LCD...

melomania

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 16, 2005
Messages
266
I have read the display forums so much I am just tired of looking around BLAH.

My friends dad is looking for a 19" LCD monitor under $300, with an 8ms response time or less.


www.newegg.com


Recommend me something to tell him. No we can't spend more.
 
melomania said:
I have read the display forums so much I am just tired of looking around BLAH.

My friends dad is looking for a 19" LCD monitor under $300, with an 8ms response time or less.


www.newegg.com


Recommend me something to tell him. No we can't spend more.

Samsung has nice 19" like the 913V and 915N/B series....for under $300....
 
Back
Top