My BenQ FP241WZ goes haywire...Is this the infamous blackout?

It might be your drivers.are you using an ATI card ?? ATI drivers/cards sem to be more at issue with this stuff (blackouts and the Benq screens) I have seen this happen with dozens of Benq lcd's in the past year(at work),firsthand (one of the reasons I did not buy one when everyone was raving about how they were gods gift to gamers.) Good luck with it.

Well, he had it hooked up to his 360 so it can't be video card drivers. That is weird though, try setting your 360 to a different resolution and see if it continues. Make sure everything is connected firmly too, what brand of VGA (or component) cables are you using?

Well, he had it hooked up to his 360 so it can't be video card drivers. That is weird though, try setting your 360 to a different resolution and see if it continues. Make sure everything is connected firmly too, what brand of VGA (or component) cables are you using?

The VGA cable is the official MS VGA cable. It stopped doing it, I just hope it doesn't return .Hell I still don't know what it was!

You sure that isn't your 360 crapping out on you? If it has never occured while your pc is providing the video then I would suspect an rma with MS in the near future.

Back