My Barton SFF, the humble beast ;)

Emission

Supreme [H]ardness
Well, this technically counts as my first venture into SFF. Its not a beastly system, but it suits my internet/messaging needs for the time being. Its actually rather fast :) , and VERY light, of course, it dosnt have any optical or external media drives, lol.

imag01773iu.jpg

And just for fun, my $100 Sony MDR-XD400 Studio Headphones :D

imag01791dp.jpg

Specs of the system in the sig. I didnt post pictures of the neat inside because of the crappy glare my current camera produces on the metal of the case. Ill post pics of the inside soon!

Getting a little more into detail, most of the front of this case is smokey colored, light is easily visible through it, and I have a quad-colored fan behind it on the inside of the case, which makes for a very nice light show too, since the leds pulsate :D I really wish I had an awesome camera to post in-detail pictures, ill try taking a mini-video with my webcam soon. So yes, as I mentioned, there are no cd drives or floppies or any of the above, and as you can see, to prove the smokey/clearness of the plastic, you can see the little mic, headphone, and usb connections behind the little door in the front. The only downside is that its a steel case, reinforced on all sides, so its quite heavy in itself. Its not an issue though, the components inside are light in themselves and this makes for a very nice computer to carry around on trips and such (I just dont think laptops are exciting enough :p ). Also to mention, it only takes up a clean 150W of power, VERY power efficient for this kind of system imo, even overclocked! As a last note, the sticker thats glared in the pic is an Athlon XP sticker, very pimp as you can see. Dont forget the handle, gotta love the handle.

Yep, Monitor, Mouse, KB, and even the Headphones! You can see im a big fan of black :)

Its got 2 clips that just slide in, and its secured by a screw in the middle. Really easy to open with 1 thumbscrew, just remove it and squeeze the clips to pull it out. I dont have most of the parts to this system anymore, nothing but the case really lol. The upside is that its fairly small for mATX. The downside is that it has few bays, and being that its small, its quite small inside. Still a great case, the front plastic is a translucent smoke color, looks black when light is on it, looks very cool with LED's behind it.

Back