My backround looks like windows 98.

swirly

Gawd
How can i fix this.. i was infected with shitloads of spyware.. i fixed it.. and then they overwrited my files with old shit.. how can i get this back.. PL:ZZZ HEELLP im not formatting for this dumb problem!

If you're running WindowsXP, disable Classic Start menu (right click the taskbar, go to the Start menu tab, and choose Start menu).

Select the Windows XP theme (right click on the desktop, and in the themes tab, choose Windows XP).

my themes apparently got deleted.. Nothing is there... not even the old theme!!! DAMN SPYWARE!

help me.. im in need badly.. and these mofos are asking.. HEY DO YOU LIKE MY COMPUTER>. I SEPTN 12924171071271278474274210$

Plz help :)

wow HEY DO YOU LIKE MY COMPUTER>. I SEPTN 12924171071271278474274210$
wtf dude stop being a troll and just /part from life kthx

If the themes got deleted, the logical idea would be to reload them from the Windows CD (or download them from a Windows theme website).

if you were that infected, then your registry is probably still neck deep in that shit

id just do a clean install

Nah I Repaired it.. worked like a charm besides my internet is at 1mb/s and very slow!!!!!

Thi took me 45 minutes to post.. loading..!!

I know you said you repaird it. But there is a way to disable the XP theme entirely. Which means that you need to take these steps to reload it.

Control Panel
Administrative Tools
Computer Management
Service & Applications
Services
Scroll down to Themes right click and enable.
Also be sure to set automatic or the theme will go back to Win Classic when you restart the PC.

I found this out after adopting my supervisors old PC, he didn't know how to set it back.

one megabit and 45 min, i choose not to believe that... 1mbit is a fast connection...

edit: themexp.org

Avoid Themexp.org All of their packages have adware built into them... Unless you like that sort of thing.

Back