My Avatar and Banner for another forum...

Blananar

Weaksauce
Since I can't have them as avatar and banner here. I'll just show them off here anyways tho...

bav01.png

bsig.png

Banner

Comments are welcome...

I guess that's a nice border and such, but it really looks like a waste of space to me.

If you read his post, its a signature and avatar.

And, like Ezteh said, it hurts my eyes.

RandysWay said:
If you read his post, its a signature and avatar.
I know that, but what is the pattern supposed to be?

RandysWay said:
Kinda looks like firecrackers.

I think it's one of those "magic eye" patterns... but I have no idea what the hidden picture is, I'm no good at seeing those. :p

Yeah, I thought about that, but I shrugged it off since I wouldnt think anybody would put one of those in a sig. But, hell.. maybe your right; maybe he did.

lol. The image inside the border is an image of red and black carbon fiber, with some white blinds effect added to it from PSP 7 using Effects > Texture Effects > Blinds... It's not meant to hurt the eyes, it's just meant to be a cool looking background...

EDIT :: Also, I did not spend as much time as you would think. It only took me about 1-5 minutes total, using paint, and paint shop pro 7.

Well that's just silly. The frame looks great, put something interesting in the middle! How about a stereogram? :p

WTF is a stereogram? I might put some flames surrounding the background though...

Blananar said:
WTF is a stereogram? I might put some flames surrounding the background though...

A stereogram is one of those "magic eye" pictures. It already looks like a stereogram, might as well use an actual one! :p

alot better but I still can't clearly read what they say, may I suggest a bright red

Back