• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

My audigy 2 value won't install

rcf1987

2[H]4U
Joined
Aug 9, 2004
Messages
3,759
I threw this in cause it was laying around and I can't get it to work. I shut the computer down put it in started it up, 2000 saw it as a multimedia device tried to install drivers and it gave me a msg saying proper hardware not detected. It is an audigy 2 value whats the deal?
 
Ha HA HAHAHAHA thats not funny seriously I think I need real drivers not the update that I tried to use on the creative website.
 
Yup you do..... or you can manually install the updated files by extracting them (with winrar or winzip) and running the CTzapp.exe
 
Back
Top