My Antec 300 Paint Job/Window Mod

AliceCooper

[H]ard|Gawd
Ok everyone I've had this done for a couple of weeks, but I kept forgetting to grab my girls camera to take good quality pictures for all of you to see. This is my first time modding a case and I thought I would share it. Hope you guys like it as much as I do lol :D! And Deaconfrost; sorry it took so long to get the pictures up I know how excited you have been to see these pictures. This is the rig in my sig btw. Also I know there are some scuff marks and spots here and there that need to be cleaned but I'm tired of the smell of goo-gone lol.

DSCF0262.jpg

DSCF0263.jpg

DSCF0265.jpg

DSCF0266.jpg

DSCF0267.jpg

Looks great! It's nice to see my old case getting the artistic treatment that it never would have seen in my possession. That window turned out great. Nicely done.

Looks good. Is there a plastic panel there? If so, ever thought of painting it too? Using a semi transparent paint

Looks good. Is there a plastic panel there? If so, ever thought of painting it too? Using a semi transparent paint

Yes there is a piece of acrylic there, but the reason I didn't paint it is because I used tape and a knife with a design I drew onto the tape then cut it out with a razor and I didn't want to mess up the acrylic. I'll probably make a design with thick paper and tape it over later on and do a very thin coat of paint.

Ahhh i see. Hope you can do it. GL

Yeah me too lol, this was my first time ever drawing and cutting a design then painting it on something. I'll definately post pictures when I get around to doing the window. But for now I wanted to get my first case mod up so this is what I have :) thanks for the comment and suggestion!

Back