My 470 stopped, ideas?

Zerosum

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 9, 2010
Messages
216
I'm not sure what's going on. My 470 has been folding fine since I started several weeks ago. Even got help from [H] here to add my extra 9800 to the folding mix.

My 470 is just not doing anything. The only thing that was changed was the directory location. I recently moved all 3 of my folding directories (i7, 470 and 9800) from my C: to D:. I reinstalled the SMP part for my CPU client and continued right where it left off. My 9800 (-gpu 1) started up fine. But my 470 is no longer running. I've attached the log for my 470 (-gpu 0) here. I'm hoping someone can help me get this back. It was overclocked and stable since I it was installed. I turned the client off for several days last week tho while gaming (damn... SC2 :D ). But started it up after my gaming sessions. I even reset the card's setting back to stock numbers just to make sure that wasn't the issue.

Code:
--- Opening Log file [August 2 14:08:50 UTC]


# Windows GPU Console Edition #################################################
###############################################################################

                       Folding@Home Client Version 6.30r1

                          http://folding.stanford.edu

###############################################################################
###############################################################################

Launch directory: D:\Program Files (x86)\Folding @ Home\Folding@home-gpu 0
Executable: Folding@home-Win32-GPU.exe
Arguments: -verbosity 9

[14:08:50] - Ask before connecting: No
[14:08:50] - User name: OneShot (Team 33)
[14:08:50] - User ID: 134C4D8D39BC9B72
[14:08:50] - Machine ID: 2
[14:08:50]
[14:08:50] Gpu type=3 species=30.
[14:08:50] Work directory not found. Creating...
[14:08:50] Could not open work queue, generating new queue...
[14:08:50] - Preparing to get new work unit...
[14:08:50] - Autosending finished units... [August 2 14:08:50 UTC]
[14:08:50] Cleaning up work directory
[14:08:50] Trying to send all finished work units
[14:08:50] + Attempting to get work packet
[14:08:50] + No unsent completed units remaining.
[14:08:50] Passkey found
[14:08:50] - Autosend completed
[14:08:50] - Will indicate memory of 6135 MB
[14:08:50] Gpu type=3 species=30.
[14:08:50] - Detect CPU. Vendor: GenuineIntel, Family: 6, Model: 10, Stepping: 5
[14:08:50] - Connecting to assignment server
[14:08:50] Connecting to http://assign-GPU.stanford.edu:8080/
[14:08:51] Posted data.
[14:08:51] Initial: 43AB; - Successful: assigned to (171.67.108.31).
[14:08:51] + News From Folding@Home: Welcome to Folding@Home
[14:08:51] Loaded queue successfully.
[14:08:51] Gpu type=3 species=30.
[14:08:51] Sent data
[14:08:51] Connecting to http://171.67.108.31:8080/
[14:08:52] Posted data.
[14:08:52] Initial: 0000; - Receiving payload (expected size: 29446)
[14:08:52] Conversation time very short, giving reduced weight in bandwidth avg
[14:08:52] - Downloaded at ~57 kB/s
[14:08:52] - Averaged speed for that direction ~57 kB/s
[14:08:52] + Received work.
[14:08:52] + Closed connections
[14:08:52]
[14:08:52] + Processing work unit
[14:08:52] Core required: FahCore_15.exe
[14:08:52] Core not found.
[14:08:52] - Core is not present or corrupted.
[14:08:52] - Attempting to download new core...
[14:08:52] + Downloading new core: FahCore_15.exe
[14:08:52] Downloading core (/~pande/Win32/x86/NVIDIA/Fermi/Core_15.fah from www.stanford.edu)
[14:08:52] Initial: AFDE; + 10240 bytes downloaded
[14:08:52] Initial: CC12; + 20480 bytes downloaded
[14:08:52] Initial: FCB5; + 30720 bytes downloaded
[14:08:52] Initial: EC54; + 40960 bytes downloaded
[14:08:52] Initial: 0977; + 51200 bytes downloaded
[14:08:53] Initial: 7240; + 61440 bytes downloaded
[14:08:53] Initial: 2ACA; + 71680 bytes downloaded
[14:08:53] Initial: FC28; + 81920 bytes downloaded
[14:08:53] Initial: 4F5A; + 92160 bytes downloaded
[14:08:53] Initial: 2DFF; + 102400 bytes downloaded
[14:08:53] Initial: 4564; + 112640 bytes downloaded
[14:08:53] Initial: 7241; + 122880 bytes downloaded
[14:08:53] Initial: BE2C; + 133120 bytes downloaded
[14:08:53] Initial: 05EB; + 143360 bytes downloaded
[14:08:53] Initial: 962A; + 153600 bytes downloaded
[14:08:53] Initial: DD27; + 163840 bytes downloaded
[14:08:53] Initial: E8AC; + 174080 bytes downloaded
[14:08:53] Initial: BA52; + 184320 bytes downloaded
[14:08:53] Initial: BEDE; + 194560 bytes downloaded
[14:08:53] Initial: 926D; + 204800 bytes downloaded
[14:08:53] Initial: 8263; + 215040 bytes downloaded
[14:08:53] Initial: C9F0; + 225280 bytes downloaded
[14:08:53] Initial: 5B0E; + 235520 bytes downloaded
[14:08:53] Initial: B6D2; + 245760 bytes downloaded
[14:08:53] Initial: 3DFA; + 256000 bytes downloaded
[14:08:53] Initial: DE29; + 266240 bytes downloaded
[14:08:53] Initial: D79C; + 276480 bytes downloaded
[14:08:53] Initial: F712; + 286720 bytes downloaded
[14:08:53] Initial: 7056; + 296960 bytes downloaded
[14:08:53] Initial: 8722; + 307200 bytes downloaded
[14:08:53] Initial: 138A; + 317440 bytes downloaded
[14:08:53] Initial: EE68; + 327680 bytes downloaded
[14:08:53] Initial: 76A7; + 337920 bytes downloaded
[14:08:53] Initial: 2314; + 348160 bytes downloaded
[14:08:53] Initial: FF13; + 358400 bytes downloaded
[14:08:53] Initial: E0D7; + 368640 bytes downloaded
[14:08:53] Initial: 9BC3; + 378880 bytes downloaded
[14:08:53] Initial: 4A6F; + 389120 bytes downloaded
[14:08:53] Initial: DAAF; + 399360 bytes downloaded
[14:08:54] Initial: CF6C; + 409600 bytes downloaded
[14:08:54] Initial: D4CC; + 419840 bytes downloaded
[14:08:54] Initial: E8F2; + 430080 bytes downloaded
[14:08:54] Initial: 783A; + 440320 bytes downloaded
[14:08:54] Initial: 21E4; + 450560 bytes downloaded
[14:08:54] Initial: 656F; + 460800 bytes downloaded
[14:08:54] Initial: C964; + 471040 bytes downloaded
[14:08:54] Initial: 2FEF; + 481280 bytes downloaded
[14:08:54] Initial: D2B9; + 491520 bytes downloaded
[14:08:54] Initial: 4855; + 501760 bytes downloaded
[14:08:54] Initial: B0D7; + 512000 bytes downloaded
[14:08:54] Initial: CFDF; + 522240 bytes downloaded
[14:08:54] Initial: FC70; + 532480 bytes downloaded
[14:08:54] Initial: 8E65; + 542720 bytes downloaded
[14:08:54] Initial: 9DDD; + 552960 bytes downloaded
[14:08:54] Initial: 3C3A; + 563200 bytes downloaded
[14:08:54] Initial: 6000; + 573440 bytes downloaded
[14:08:54] Initial: 219B; + 583680 bytes downloaded
[14:08:54] Initial: 09C2; + 593920 bytes downloaded
[14:08:54] Initial: A23C; + 604160 bytes downloaded
[14:08:54] Initial: 3D4F; + 614400 bytes downloaded
[14:08:54] Initial: 2D24; + 624640 bytes downloaded
[14:08:54] Initial: 32FC; + 634880 bytes downloaded
[14:08:54] Initial: 8212; + 645120 bytes downloaded
[14:08:54] Initial: 58B4; + 655360 bytes downloaded
[14:08:54] Initial: 54A5; + 665600 bytes downloaded
[14:08:54] Initial: 89F1; + 675840 bytes downloaded
[14:08:54] Initial: 62F9; + 686080 bytes downloaded
[14:08:54] Initial: 4BDC; + 696320 bytes downloaded
[14:08:54] Initial: BCEA; + 706560 bytes downloaded
[14:08:54] Initial: 378C; + 716800 bytes downloaded
[14:08:54] Initial: F004; + 727040 bytes downloaded
[14:08:54] Initial: 7F99; + 737280 bytes downloaded
[14:08:54] Initial: 67F0; + 747520 bytes downloaded
[14:08:54] Initial: 3EF8; + 757760 bytes downloaded
[14:08:54] Initial: FD57; + 768000 bytes downloaded
[14:08:54] Initial: 0614; + 778240 bytes downloaded
[14:08:54] Initial: 0489; + 788480 bytes downloaded
[14:08:54] Initial: 8E87; + 798720 bytes downloaded
[14:08:54] Initial: E26F; + 808960 bytes downloaded
[14:08:54] Initial: B950; + 819200 bytes downloaded
[14:08:54] Initial: 91E3; + 829440 bytes downloaded
[14:08:54] Initial: 978A; + 839680 bytes downloaded
[14:08:54] Initial: F23D; + 849920 bytes downloaded
[14:08:54] Initial: 733B; + 860160 bytes downloaded
[14:08:54] Initial: 9201; + 870400 bytes downloaded
[14:08:54] Initial: C0E4; + 880640 bytes downloaded
[14:08:54] Initial: 1032; + 890880 bytes downloaded
[14:08:54] Initial: 59DB; + 901120 bytes downloaded
[14:08:54] Initial: 62FA; + 911360 bytes downloaded
[14:08:54] Initial: 6388; + 921600 bytes downloaded
[14:08:54] Initial: B4E6; + 931840 bytes downloaded
[14:08:54] Initial: 79D2; + 942080 bytes downloaded
[14:08:55] Initial: CC40; + 952320 bytes downloaded
[14:08:55] Initial: 094A; + 962560 bytes downloaded
[14:08:55] Initial: ACD3; + 972800 bytes downloaded
[14:08:55] Initial: C93B; + 983040 bytes downloaded
[14:08:55] Initial: 7223; + 993280 bytes downloaded
[14:08:55] Initial: A946; + 1003520 bytes downloaded
[14:08:55] Initial: 7883; + 1013760 bytes downloaded
[14:08:55] Initial: 0D06; + 1024000 bytes downloaded
[14:08:55] Initial: 0522; + 1034240 bytes downloaded
[14:08:55] Initial: 66A2; + 1044480 bytes downloaded
[14:08:55] Initial: 8242; + 1054720 bytes downloaded
[14:08:55] Initial: CF97; + 1064960 bytes downloaded
[14:08:55] Initial: 5CD9; + 1075200 bytes downloaded
[14:08:55] Initial: B7CE; + 1085440 bytes downloaded
[14:08:55] Initial: 6464; + 1095680 bytes downloaded
[14:08:55] Initial: D78E; + 1105920 bytes downloaded
[14:08:55] Initial: 8A2A; + 1116160 bytes downloaded
[14:08:55] Initial: 0939; + 1126400 bytes downloaded
[14:08:55] Initial: B9AA; + 1136640 bytes downloaded
[14:08:55] Initial: F3C8; + 1146880 bytes downloaded
[14:08:55] Initial: 6362; + 1157120 bytes downloaded
[14:08:55] Initial: 318E; + 1167360 bytes downloaded
[14:08:55] Initial: 508F; + 1177600 bytes downloaded
[14:08:55] Initial: 0F0C; + 1187840 bytes downloaded
[14:08:55] Initial: D3A7; + 1198080 bytes downloaded
[14:08:55] Initial: 9D9D; + 1208320 bytes downloaded
[14:08:55] Initial: 0F12; + 1218560 bytes downloaded
[14:08:55] Initial: A4EC; + 1228800 bytes downloaded
[14:08:55] Initial: D951; + 1239040 bytes downloaded
[14:08:55] Initial: 1964; + 1249280 bytes downloaded
[14:08:55] Initial: D08F; + 1259520 bytes downloaded
[14:08:55] Initial: 7C41; + 1269760 bytes downloaded
[14:08:55] Initial: 6829; + 1280000 bytes downloaded
[14:08:55] Initial: CE47; + 1290240 bytes downloaded
[14:08:55] Initial: 28A2; + 1300480 bytes downloaded
[14:08:55] Initial: 3D91; + 1310720 bytes downloaded
[14:08:55] Initial: 4354; + 1320960 bytes downloaded
[14:08:55] Initial: 45AA; + 1331200 bytes downloaded
[14:08:55] Initial: D858; + 1341440 bytes downloaded
[14:08:55] Initial: ED9D; + 1351680 bytes downloaded
[14:08:55] Initial: 3170; + 1361920 bytes downloaded
[14:08:55] Initial: 66C9; + 1367545 bytes downloaded
[14:08:55] Verifying core Core_15.fah...
[14:08:55] Signature is VALID
[14:08:55]
[14:08:55] Trying to unzip core FahCore_15.exe
[14:08:56] Decompressed FahCore_15.exe (4136960 bytes) successfully
[14:09:01] + Core successfully engaged
[14:09:06]
[14:09:08] + Processing work unit
[14:09:08] Core required: FahCore_15.exe
[14:09:08] Core found.
[14:09:08] Working on queue slot 01 [August 2 14:09:08 UTC]
[14:09:08] + Working ...
[14:09:08] - Calling '.\FahCore_15.exe -dir work/ -suffix 01 -nice 19 -priority 96 -checkpoint 5 -verbose -lifeline 3008 -version 630'

[14:09:08]
[14:09:08] *------------------------------*
[14:09:08] Folding@Home GPU Core -- Beta
[14:09:08] Version 2.09 (Thu May 20 11:58:42 PDT 2010)
[14:09:08]
[14:09:08] Build host: SimbiosNvdWin7
[14:09:08] Board Type: Nvidia
[14:09:08] Core      :
[14:09:08] Preparing to commence simulation
[14:09:08] - Looking at optimizations...
[14:09:08] DeleteFrameFiles: successfully deleted file=work/wudata_01.ckp
[14:09:08] - Created dyn
[14:09:08] - Files status OK
[14:09:08] sizeof(CORE_PACKET_HDR) = 512 file=<>
[14:09:08] - Expanded 28934 -> 163067 (decompressed 563.5 percent)
[14:09:08] Called DecompressByteArray: compressed_data_size=28934 data_size=163067, decompressed_data_size=163067 diff=0
[14:09:08] - Digital signature verified
[14:09:08]
[14:09:08] Project: 10633 (Run 122, Clone 3, Gen 38)
[14:09:08]
[14:09:08] Assembly optimizations on if available.
[14:09:08] Entering M.D.
[14:09:14] Tpr hash work/wudata_01.tpr:  3852906944 1306329212 3921222379 1838281352 2086669432
[14:09:14] Working on 582 p2750_N68H_AM03
[14:09:14] Client config found, loading data.
[14:09:14] Starting GUI Server
[14:09:19] mdrun_gpu returned
[14:09:19] NANs detected on GPU
[14:09:19]
[14:09:19] Folding@home Core Shutdown: UNSTABLE_MACHINE
[14:09:23] CoreStatus = 7A (122)
[14:09:23] Sending work to server
[14:09:23] Project: 10633 (Run 122, Clone 3, Gen 38)
[14:09:23] - Read packet limit of 540015616... Set to 524286976.
[14:09:23] - Error: Could not get length of results file work/wuresults_01.dat
[14:09:23] - Error: Could not read unit 01 file. Removing from queue.
[14:09:23] Trying to send all finished work units
[14:09:23] + No unsent completed units remaining.
[14:09:23] - Preparing to get new work unit...
[14:09:23] Cleaning up work directory
[14:09:23] + Attempting to get work packet
[14:09:23] Passkey found
[14:09:23] - Will indicate memory of 6135 MB
[14:09:23] Gpu type=3 species=30.
[14:09:23] - Connecting to assignment server
[14:09:23] Connecting to http://assign-GPU.stanford.edu:8080/
[14:09:23] Posted data.
[14:09:23] Initial: 43AB; - Successful: assigned to (171.67.108.31).
[14:09:23] + News From Folding@Home: Welcome to Folding@Home
[14:09:23] Loaded queue successfully.
[14:09:23] Gpu type=3 species=30.
[14:09:23] Sent data
[14:09:23] Connecting to http://171.67.108.31:8080/
[14:09:24] Posted data.
[14:09:24] Initial: 0000; - Receiving payload (expected size: 29446)
[14:09:24] Conversation time very short, giving reduced weight in bandwidth avg
[14:09:24] - Downloaded at ~57 kB/s
[14:09:24] - Averaged speed for that direction ~57 kB/s
[14:09:24] + Received work.
[14:09:24] Trying to send all finished work units
[14:09:24] + No unsent completed units remaining.
[14:09:24] + Closed connections
[14:09:29]
[14:09:29] + Processing work unit
[14:09:29] Core required: FahCore_15.exe
[14:09:29] Core found.
[14:09:29] Working on queue slot 02 [August 2 14:09:29 UTC]
[14:09:29] + Working ...
[14:09:29] - Calling '.\FahCore_15.exe -dir work/ -suffix 02 -nice 19 -priority 96 -checkpoint 5 -verbose -lifeline 3008 -version 630'

[14:09:29]
[14:09:29] *------------------------------*
[14:09:29] Folding@Home GPU Core -- Beta
[14:09:29] Version 2.09 (Thu May 20 11:58:42 PDT 2010)
[14:09:29]
[14:09:29] Build host: SimbiosNvdWin7
[14:09:29] Board Type: Nvidia
[14:09:29] Core      :
[14:09:29] Preparing to commence simulation
[14:09:29] - Looking at optimizations...
[14:09:29] DeleteFrameFiles: successfully deleted file=work/wudata_02.ckp
[14:09:29] - Created dyn
[14:09:29] - Files status OK
[14:09:29] sizeof(CORE_PACKET_HDR) = 512 file=<>
[14:09:29] - Expanded 28934 -> 163067 (decompressed 563.5 percent)
[14:09:29] Called DecompressByteArray: compressed_data_size=28934 data_size=163067, decompressed_data_size=163067 diff=0
[14:09:29] - Digital signature verified
[14:09:29]
[14:09:29] Project: 10633 (Run 122, Clone 3, Gen 38)
[14:09:29]
[14:09:29] Assembly optimizations on if available.
[14:09:29] Entering M.D.
[14:09:35] Tpr hash work/wudata_02.tpr:  3852906944 1306329212 3921222379 1838281352 2086669432
[14:09:35] Working on 582 p2750_N68H_AM03
[14:09:35] Client config found, loading data.
[14:09:35] Starting GUI Server
[14:09:39] mdrun_gpu returned
[14:09:39] NANs detected on GPU
[14:09:39]
[14:09:39] Folding@home Core Shutdown: UNSTABLE_MACHINE
[14:09:44] CoreStatus = 7A (122)
[14:09:44] Sending work to server

[...cut...]

[14:10:31] + Processing work unit
[14:10:31] Core required: FahCore_15.exe
[14:10:31] Core found.
[14:10:31] Working on queue slot 05 [August 2 14:10:31 UTC]
[14:10:31] + Working ...
[14:10:31] - Calling '.\FahCore_15.exe -dir work/ -suffix 05 -nice 19 -priority 96 -checkpoint 5 -verbose -lifeline 3008 -version 630'

[14:10:31]
[14:10:31] *------------------------------*
[14:10:31] Folding@Home GPU Core -- Beta
[14:10:31] Version 2.09 (Thu May 20 11:58:42 PDT 2010)
[14:10:31]
[14:10:31] Build host: SimbiosNvdWin7
[14:10:31] Board Type: Nvidia
[14:10:31] Core      :
[14:10:31] Preparing to commence simulation
[14:10:31] - Looking at optimizations...
[14:10:31] DeleteFrameFiles: successfully deleted file=work/wudata_05.ckp
[14:10:31] - Created dyn
[14:10:31] - Files status OK
[14:10:31] sizeof(CORE_PACKET_HDR) = 512 file=<>
[14:10:31] - Expanded 28934 -> 163067 (decompressed 563.5 percent)
[14:10:31] Called DecompressByteArray: compressed_data_size=28934 data_size=163067, decompressed_data_size=163067 diff=0
[14:10:31] - Digital signature verified
[14:10:31]
[14:10:31] Project: 10633 (Run 122, Clone 3, Gen 38)
[14:10:31]
[14:10:31] Assembly optimizations on if available.
[14:10:31] Entering M.D.
[14:10:38] Tpr hash work/wudata_05.tpr:  3852906944 1306329212 3921222379 1838281352 2086669432
[14:10:38] Working on 582 p2750_N68H_AM03
[14:10:38] Client config found, loading data.
[14:10:38] Starting GUI Server
[14:10:42] mdrun_gpu returned
[14:10:42] NANs detected on GPU
[14:10:42]
[14:10:42] Folding@home Core Shutdown: UNSTABLE_MACHINE
[14:10:44] CoreStatus = 7A (122)
[14:10:44] Sending work to server
[14:10:44] Project: 10633 (Run 122, Clone 3, Gen 38)
[14:10:44] - Read packet limit of 540015616... Set to 524286976.
[14:10:44] - Error: Could not get length of results file work/wuresults_05.dat
[14:10:44] - Error: Could not read unit 05 file. Removing from queue.
[14:10:44] EUE limit exceeded. Pausing 24 hours.
I have tried with -gpu 0 and -forcegpu nvidia_fermi as well as re-installing the systray version. I got sick of restarting the systray version. Made it hard to continously bring up the log files to see that things were going well or not.
 
I'd be tempted to delete the work folder and queue information and start with a fresh run, just to see if you get the same results.
 
I'll have to look at mine when I get home, but this looks wrong:

Calling '.\FahCore_15.exe -dir work/ -suffix 02 -nice 19 -priority 96 -checkpoint 5 -verbose -lifeline 3008 -version 630'

It looks like a Linux executable. Maybe that is how it looks in GPU3, but I am still suspicious.
 
Yeah, there was a string of problems a while back with several of us having Unstable Machine errors out of the blue. I deleted the work folder, que folder and the core and let it re-download everthing. Been running fine ever since.
 
I'll have to look at mine when I get home, but this looks wrong:

Calling '.\FahCore_15.exe -dir work/ -suffix 02 -nice 19 -priority 96 -checkpoint 5 -verbose -lifeline 3008 -version 630'

It looks like a Linux executable. Maybe that is how it looks in GPU3, but I am still suspicious.

nah thats what the gpu3 looks like if i remember correctly..
 
It's definally a windows gpu console version. I'm pretty sure I have deleted the work files before but I'll try again when I get home. To restart, I delete the work directory as well as the FahCore_*.exe and queue.dat.

My video drivers are the same. Unless MS update sneaked one on. I did install and play SC2 last week, but that shouldn't cause any problems.
 
This is what mine looks like:
Code:
[01:19:23] - Preparing to get new work unit...
[01:19:23] Cleaning up work directory
[01:19:23] + Attempting to get work packet
[01:19:23] Passkey found
[01:19:23] Gpu type=3 species=30.
[01:19:23] - Connecting to assignment server
[01:19:23] - Successful: assigned to (171.67.108.31).
[01:19:23] + News From Folding@Home: Welcome to Folding@Home
[01:19:23] Loaded queue successfully.
[01:19:23] Gpu type=3 species=30.
[01:19:24] + Closed connections
[01:19:24] 
[01:19:24] + Processing work unit
[01:19:24] Core required: FahCore_15.exe
[01:19:24] Core found.
[01:19:24] Working on queue slot 00 [July 28 01:19:24 UTC]
[01:19:24] + Working ...
[01:19:24] 
[01:19:24] *------------------------------*
[01:19:24] Folding@Home GPU Core -- Beta
[01:19:24] Version 2.09 (Thu May 20 11:58:42 PDT 2010)
[01:19:24] 
[01:19:24] Build host: SimbiosNvdWin7
[01:19:24] Board Type: Nvidia
[01:19:24] Core      : 
[01:19:24] Preparing to commence simulation
[01:19:24] - Looking at optimizations...
[01:19:24] DeleteFrameFiles: successfully deleted file=work/wudata_00.ckp
[01:19:24] - Created dyn
[01:19:24] - Files status OK
[01:19:24] sizeof(CORE_PACKET_HDR) = 512 file=<>
[01:19:24] - Expanded 43807 -> 163067 (decompressed 372.2 percent)
[01:19:24] Called DecompressByteArray: compressed_data_size=43807 data_size=163067, decompressed_data_size=163067 diff=0
[01:19:24] - Digital signature verified
[01:19:24] 
[01:19:24] Project: 10633 (Run 73, Clone 5, Gen 49)
[01:19:24] 
[01:19:24] Assembly optimizations on if available.
[01:19:24] Entering M.D.
[01:19:30] Tpr hash work/wudata_00.tpr:  2515367645 3868626110 2398448318 2038054731 3476587103
[01:19:30] Working on 582 p2750_N68H_AM03
[01:19:30] Client config found, loading data.
[01:19:31] Starting GUI Server
[01:20:19] Completed 1%
[01:21:07] Completed 2%
[01:21:55] Completed 3%

Nothing about a queue slot, nothing about .\FahCore_15.exe. I think you have the wrong executable. GPU3 is version 6.32. Yours shows 6.30, which is the current drop-in SMP executable version.
 
You're getting EUEs.. have you updated your graphics drivers lately?

If so download the CUDA drivers and extract the .dll files from them and drop them in your folding root folder

I had this issue, but I only recently got my 470.. I haven't tried the latest 256 drivers though..
 
You're getting EUEs.. have you updated your graphics drivers lately?

If so download the CUDA drivers and extract the .dll files from them and drop them in your folding root folder

I had this issue, but I only recently got my 470.. I haven't tried the latest 256 drivers though..


the dll files are in the username/app data/roaming/folding@home-gpu folder..

but i think musky is correct on this one..
 
It was folding fine last week. It stopped sometime over the weekend. The only new game I've installed was SC2. Before that, there was the free steam Alien Storm game and I re-installed borderlands for some multi-play.

I do not remember getting any graphics install. I even selected to return my 470 to stock settings. I'm pretty sure they are stock as I just select 'default' in MSI afterburner utility. Only change is fan speed at 100%. I don't suppose anyone has evga 470's stock setting numbers handy? I'll double check it when I get home. The driver that's listed is the recommended 258.96. This was what was suggested in my other thread here, @ [H].

I'll try reinstalling again. Would be nice to get this 470 into the fold. It's been exactly 1 month since I started F@H and I'm so close to breaking into the top 20 PPD. Sitting at spot #21 now.

If I add -bigadv, I can probably push it alittle higher since right now none of my windows clients are using that.



 
It was folding fine last week. It stopped sometime over the weekend. The only new game I've installed was SC2. Before that, there was the free steam Alien Storm game and I re-installed borderlands for some multi-play.

I do not remember getting any graphics install. I even selected to return my 470 to stock settings. I'm pretty sure they are stock as I just select 'default' in MSI afterburner utility. Only change is fan speed at 100%. I don't suppose anyone has evga 470's stock setting numbers handy? I'll double check it when I get home. The driver that's listed is the recommended 258.96. This was what was suggested in my other thread here, @ [H].

I'll try reinstalling again. Would be nice to get this 470 into the fold. It's been exactly 1 month since I started F@H and I'm so close to breaking into the top 20 PPD. Sitting at spot #21 now.

If I add -bigadv, I can probably push it alittle higher since right now none of my windows clients are using that.




well you said you moved the folders.. so odds are it defaulted to the old core/ client if you had both installed..
 
It works! I'm not sure what happened but I guess installing SC2 (or re-install of Borderlands) changed something. I reinstalled the same driver video driver version that was on my machine, rebooted and -gpu 0 is now folding again.

Here's my current stats. I have a couple of machines that's not included still. One's windows, 2nd are my linux units.

v7bfuw.png


2hfmafq.jpg


Shame -bigadv doesn't work on my linux clients. 2 of those machines are dual xeons at 16 cores each.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top