my 3 mini-ITX builds (with pics!)

Nice thread. I would have moved to Mini ITX awhile ago. Problem, it would break the budget! I need to upgrade three machines and while I can do it. I am saving for a trip overseas and rather pay for that. :)

Hi, WhiteFireDragon

If you're still around, can you updtae us on the experience with your mini-ITX gaming rig? For example, how do you find the dust situation? Needs regular cleaning?

Thanks.

here is the computer next to a normal sized ATX antec case for size comparison

here's also another pic of it sandwiched between two text books for a relative size comparison. it's about as big as my biochem and biology text book

i went home for memorial day weekend, so i though i'd snap a few pics of how it gets packed. it either goes into my backpack or a random carry bag i found that seems to fit quite well. if i don't carry too many books or stuff in my backpack, then i usually just put it my backpack, otherwise it gets packed into other bag to carry. but since today i had books and cloths in my school backpack, it went into the black one.

power adapter and cord can be placed on top after the computer goes it, or it can go in first and be placed at the bottom

my mouse pad and computer just slides in, on top of the power brick

there's even room for my favorite mouse to go on top :p

zip it all up, put the handles together, and this is what i carry with me every time i go home on weekends, and back to school again

Back