Mx700 mouse, silver finish wearing out. Help!!

edliu512

Weaksauce
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
102
I've just noticed that the silver finish is slowly wearing after about a year of use. So parts of it is loosing its original finish or shine. Is there any fix to this? Lol, ya i know its a wierd question.
 
Yeah, buy a new one. Or if your cheapo and <3 your mouse.. buy a new casing. ;)
 
you can always paint the mouse with krylon fusion and a few coats of clear coat
 
I'd just upgrade to the MX1000 if you are planning on replacing it. Or you can paint it like compslkr suggested.
 
thanks for the reply, it seems like ill just have to leave it as is cuz painting seems like too much work, and replacing seems like too much of a waste. Plus I don't want 2 charging cradles on my desk since it's a mx duo, and i still need it for the keyboard.

This kind of problem doesnt fall under warranty does it? lol :p
 
Back
Top