MX518 vs Diamondback Plasma

Carv

[H]ard|Gawd
Basically I dont know what to go with, the Logitech MX518 or the Razor Diamondback L.E. they both basically have the same specs and the only other reason that I'm looking at the Razor is because the blue lighting in it goes well with the lighting in my computer.

Razor
Logitech

read this indepth review of the razor, before you make your purchase

http://dansdata.com/diamondback.htm

even though the reviewer's a lefty, it doesnt matter because the diamondback is an ambidextrous mouse (mx 518 is not). the two mouses are not compared so the best choice is to at least try out one of the mx series of mouses to see if you like it or want an alternative. try to get a hold of a diamondback if you can as well. that's how i personally would make this purchasing decision.

just my two cents

^Was the difference in how it felt a key factor, because I'm used to the big shape of the 510 and the Diamondback looks a little smaller but I dont really know since I've never seen one in person.

Exact same thread in gaming equipment somewhere, with 40 or so replies.

[Ninja Edit]: linkage

How many times does this stupid topic need to come up a week? 5, 6, 50 times? There's a search function for fuck's sake.

Maybe the mods need to turn the search function into a giant crazy-ass flash animation that pops up anytime someone hits the new thread button. They could call the function "Searches and Seizures" ©. :p

Yea really, from what I've read in the TEN OTHER THREADS... both of them are equally top notch in performance and it comes down to personal preference in the feel. Which is difficult cuz idk any B&M that sell the razer

n64man120 said:
Yea really, from what I've read in the TEN OTHER THREADS... both of them are equally top notch in performance and it comes down to personal preference in the feel. Which is difficult cuz idk any B&M that sell the razer

I saw one at BB. It is so unbelievably tiny. Yuck. Plus instead of having two buttons on the side, it has one on each side. I couldn't stand the fugly little thing myself.

Good to know, I might check it out sometime just for comparisons sake. I've got my MX518 however, and nothigns going to make me leave that.

I have an MX510 on one computer, and an MX518 on another, awesome mouses. I can't really say anything for the Diamondback because I haven't used it.

Back