Mx510

A bit excessive maybe?

I own the MX500 already and it's realllllly smooth, so. I can't imagine needing anything smoother.

I dig the design though!

looks very nifty. i may have to try one... i wish there was a way to try out a mouse for a week or a day and see what ya think about it. i'm actually really getting used to my quakecon microsoft mouse and almost don't want to go to anything else.

Originally posted by HRslammR
looks very nifty. i may have to try one... i wish there was a way to try out a mouse for a week or a day and see what ya think about it. i'm actually really getting used to my quakecon microsoft mouse and almost don't want to go to anything else.

If a local store carries them, then just check out their demo model. The mx500 is extremely precise, so performance shouldn't be a question. All you go to check out is if it is comfortable for you. Hence just checking out a demo model in store :)

That mouse really does look sweet. Don't know if that performance increase will be noticable at all though.

i wonder why the mx310 doesn't have more megapixels over the 300 like the 510 does over the 500.

If I could get one of those shells for my MX700... I'd be happy. :p

Originally posted by doh-nut
i wonder why the mx310 doesn't have more megapixels over the 300 like the 510 does over the 500.
The MX310 adds side buttons to the MX300. You can't really add more buttons to the MX500, so increase the resolution and call it a day.

Hmmmm I am looking for a new mouse but and that MX510 can be my next one but that color is really weird...Maybe I will just get the MX500 or MX310...

Im content with my MS wired optical mouse:)
Not to mention im outta $$$. Damn drivers school:(

One of my favorite things about my '500 is the fact that it's molded for the right hand, and not symmetrical—my hand doesn't get along that great with the MX310, and I imagine it won't with the MX510.

Seriously, mousing isn't a natural function—if you're left-handed, deal with it. I have to do a lot of left-handed keyboarding when I eat, because I use chopsticks right-handed; I don't complain about needing a "right-handed" keyboard. :rolleyes:

</politically incorrect rant>

Originally posted by ullyeus
ill stick with my mx900

And i'll stick with my Trackball

...what?! I put the MX700 on my server, it's not oging completely to waste!

Originally posted by Stiletto One
One of my favorite things about my '500 is the fact that it's molded for the right hand, and not symmetrical—my hand doesn't get along that great with the MX310, and I imagine it won't with the MX510.

Seriously, mousing isn't a natural function—if you're left-handed, deal with it. I have to do a lot of left-handed keyboarding when I eat, because I use chopsticks right-handed; I don't complain about needing a "right-handed" keyboard. :rolleyes:

whoa, i totally missed the fact that the mx510 is suited for both hands... i didn't mind the right handed molded mouse, it's pretty nifty, in fact. but you are losing a pretty big market share alienating left handed users :\

Not that i care *cough*

But: Put that mouse in a bright blue holographicy shininess like that red and i'll TAKE IT!

Originally posted by pakotlar
has anyone found where to buy it? anyone have a link?

Check your local stores (bestbuy, compusa, staples, etc etc)

Originally posted by Stiletto One

Watch out! The ACLU will be on your case :eek: (for "disenfranchising" south paws :D)
Agreed though, I like the right-handedness of my MX700 <3

Originally posted by w00bi
Sorry if this is old news, but I just wanted to make sure if it was (search is off)

Mx510 is out I guess

"The mx 500's resolution is 4.7 megapixels, the mx 510 is 5.8 megapixels which provides more precise aim."

http://nicdesjardins.com/guerilla/gUeRiLlA/picz/mx510/000_0035.jpg

http://nicdesjardins.com/guerilla/gUeRiLlA/picz/mx510/000_0029.jpg

Theres two pictures

Look weird, but hey thats cool that its faster

where did you get this information? edit: is this yours? if so, where did you buy it?

Originally posted by IoWnZa
MX700 man, bluetooth is wack... :rolleyes:/IoWnZa
Yeah, really—Bluetooth isn't worth as much money as it costs, and the MX900 sometimes seems a bit weird (software-wise) compared to the '700.

I like my '500 just fine. :D

700 with extra prescision would rock, more than I need but who turns down getting something better.

Originally posted by w00bi
That is the logitech click not mx510

My bad man...The site says it is a MX510 so I didn't make that bad of a mistake...:D

Originally posted by jamezzz122
My bad man...The site says it is a MX510 so I didn't make that bad of a mistake...:D
i did the same thing when i was browsing the site... i was like 'wtf this ain't right'

ill stick with my Micrasaft Intellimouse 1.2A ball mouse. the ball really helps clean the dead skin cells off of my mouse pad.

Originally posted by Seraphim974
ill stick with my Micrasaft Intellimouse 1.2A ball mouse. the ball really helps clean the dead skin cells off of my mouse pad.

that mouse sucks and that is also gross. has anyone found where to buy the mx510?

Originally posted by NleahciM
Just try saying that after you get a bluetooth enabled phone. :rolleyes:

I have the Bluetooth SE T616 phone, and it's definatly nice being able to transfer thigns easily over bluetooth, MUCH better then messing around w/ cables and IR, Especailly when the bluetooth hub is built in to the mouse charger.

Originally posted by SB22
I have the Bluetooth SE T616 phone, and it's definatly nice being able to transfer thigns easily over bluetooth, MUCH better then messing around w/ cables and IR, Especailly when the bluetooth hub is built in to the mouse charger.

Same phone I have :D

Back