• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

MX1000 - Disable Power Management Feature?

viper11885

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jun 27, 2002
Messages
1,958
Hi,

Was wondering if there was an option to turn off the power management feature for the mx1000? I want to disable it because I don't want the mouse to be capable of bringing my computer out of standby.

On other mices, there was an option in Mouse Options. But can't find it on the mx1000 (also checked in Setpoint).

Btw, I'm connected using ps/2 port if that matters.


Thanks for any help.
 
Back
Top