• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

MX mouse paintjob

AWWW why?



looks ok

i would of gone with blue (dark) with light blue flames
 
AMDXPCottonFire22 said:
Not my cup of tea ...

Ditto, I'm not feeling the paint- it looks kind of ugly to me and too bright but thats just me.
Why did you use Epoxy instead of Bondo?
The point should be that that it looks good to you (who knows the camera could be responsible for the brightness/ paint look).
 
CrimandEvil said:
(who knows the camera could be responsible for the brightness/ paint look).
sure blame it on the camera its all the camera's fault....

LOL jk


maybe repaint?

or if you like it maybe time to paint the elite?
 
i would have gone with blue or less brighter red but whatever floats ur boat, its ur mouse.. what iv wondered, wont it get al sticky after some good use due to the paint? or is that just my experience with the crappy walmart paint?
 
I think it looks good... you should see the color of my bro's case that i painted... Now that thing is bright :D
 
Well if he's going to run and hide over it then I don't feel bad about what I said, anyways I think I was pretty nice about it.
 
Back
Top