MW3 trailer

You know why the trailers show nothing about the game? It's because you have already seen this game 7 times before, each year during October or November since 2003. It will be the same re-hashed game built on the ancient quake 3 engine from 1999, still using the same pathetic graphics like the original COD game did back in 2003, and the multiplayer will be exactly the same zero tactics and/or teamwork snore fest that Counterstrike perfected back in 2000 (and still does better).

I'm sorry, but a new set of guns, perks, killstreaks/deathstreaks, and new uninspired maps do not a new game make. I honestly can't understand why sheep continue to buy this crap. Kotick and Activision will continue to milk this franchise dry without any improvements until it finally dies off, just like the Tony Hawk and Guitar Hero series.

The gameplay looks amazing. Ive always wanted to take the role of swiggling green line.

It will go head-to-head against Dragon Age 2 for 2011's Most Rushed POS Game.

November 8? Tell 'im he's dreamin'.

Yeah.. I'm choosing between BF3 and MW3 this time. I think Activision has enough of my money.

Blatant panic to get this out of the door to beat BF3. Sad thing is it'll no doubt move plenty of units regardless of how rushed it is.

I just saw the 3ngland trailer as a commercial during the Mavericks vs. Thunder playoff game.

lol, the trailer sucked and I thought it was going to be mech warrior. Double let down! hahaha

lol, the trailer sucked and I thought it was going to be mech warrior. Double let down! hahaha

I thought I was the only one who thought that whenever I saw that acronym. I think we're starting to run out of letters. Old dudes like me keep getting confused.

Call of Milk the Cash Cow Dry Warfare 3: Same Shit, Different Day

Back