Hei,
When the power goes down, my Mustek UPS 800VA turns to battery mode as it should, problem is that after exactly 5 minutes it turns itself off!
This happens even if there is no load on the outlets... and if I turn it on again it will hold for another 5minutes, and another 5, and then again, and so on...
The battery is always above 13volt, so this is an automatic shutdown. Is there a way to avoid this?
I have a 650va ups also from mustek and it will hold for 30 minutes before auto swithcing off...
Thanks for your help
When the power goes down, my Mustek UPS 800VA turns to battery mode as it should, problem is that after exactly 5 minutes it turns itself off!
This happens even if there is no load on the outlets... and if I turn it on again it will hold for another 5minutes, and another 5, and then again, and so on...
The battery is always above 13volt, so this is an automatic shutdown. Is there a way to avoid this?
I have a 650va ups also from mustek and it will hold for 30 minutes before auto swithcing off...
Thanks for your help