Must See Video of the Day

interesting. that's super-fast, but for some reason I imagined it looking a lot faster than on the video. I think it's because it seems like 2/3 arms are idle for long periods while the other ones are moving and it gives the illusion of the whole thing being slower.

I think what is impressive is that it was built using Lego Mindstorm. Great tools for kids getting into robotics.

Umm, world records can be obtained by machines? Wouldn't that like defeat the point? There ar ea ton of world records that can be beaten by machines easily.

Dont these come "pre-shuffled" meaning all newly opened Rubik's cube are in the exact same position? This is why we see some people able to do it blind folded. With that in mind I wonder if the machine can just do the programmed movements for a brand new cube or it could actually take any cube that has been toyed with and solve it that fast.

Cool. Hook that thing up to Obamacare and hit the solve button.

TvceW.gif

it probably precalculated the necessary steps to solve the cube while everyone was picking their nose until they finally started. not that it will matter that much, but everything counts.

Blazing saddles! They should show that in 10X slowed down version as well.

Back