Musky takes 1st

Still got 12 more spots to take in the project.....

Slacker :p

Congrats. I'm mostly an outsider looking in, but its clear that to be #1 on this team takes not only INSANE ppd, but to also sustain it for a long time. Your contributions to the project as a whole are immeasurable when you factor in all the SR-2 and 4P systems you've written the manual for in the last couple years (not without help of course). Thanks and very well done!

A hearty congratulations to you Musky! Great definition of what it means to be [H]ard!!!

I'm not much of a congratulator .. but I play one on T.V. ....

Congratulations fish dude!

Well done. You are exceptionally [H]ard.

N6Mlg.gif

Thank you all for the kind words. It's good to be back on top - let's see if i can stay there for more than a couple months this time.

Still got 12 more spots to take in the project.....

Slacker :p

Well, maybe I can get a few of them. I'm at 2/3 strength now, and should be getting my third machine back on-line shortly. I should be just short of 2M ppd, which has most of the top 12 beat. The problem is that the gaps are fairly huge up here.. :)

Thank you all for the kind words. It's good to be back on top - let's see if i can stay there for more than a couple months this time.

Well, maybe I can get a few of them. I'm at 2/3 strength now, and should be getting my third machine back on-line shortly. I should be just short of 2M ppd, which has most of the top 12 beat. The problem is that the gaps are fairly huge up here.. :)

Heh, you don't think we are going to go easy on you, do you?

:D

Back