Musk Zuckerberg Cage Fight

how come Anderson Silva never rose to the heights of the likes of Conor McGregor or Ronda Roundhouse Rousey anyhow?

wasn't mainstream mma built upon Anderson Silva ?
Sometimes its all about the showmanship and not skill that draws in attention. Silva was pretty well known as badass. Once Conner and Rowsey had their asses kicked they had that fear in them, hard to overcome. I think zuck would definitely win against Elon, he shows some skill at grappling and I don't know if Elon has had any training.

Did I seriously just hear that Elon’s mom won’t let him fight? Hahaha, why am I not the least bit surprised?

If this actually happens, I'll take Zuck pretty easily. A striped white belt under the Camarillo brothers is basically like an end-stage blue or even a purple belt at most places. BJJ has become a little McDojo'ish and they aren't like that at all. He's already on a good team and has shown aptitude and skill. You can't grab any joe off the street and make them a fighter even with lots of training. Hence CM Punk sucked even after 4 years of training with elite guys. I'll take that guy who isn't half bad and is in decent shape right now.

If this actually happens, I'll take Zuck pretty easily. A striped white belt under the Camarillo brothers is basically like an end-stage blue or even a purple belt at most places. BJJ has become a little McDojo'ish and they aren't like that at all. He's already on a good team and has shown aptitude and skill. You can't grab any joe off the street and make them a fighter even with lots of training. Hence CM Punk sucked even after 4 years of training with elite guys. I'll take that guy who isn't half bad and is in decent shape right now.
Even after seeing musk throw hands with lex as referenced above? Musk can do it, man 👨

1687986300864.png
1687986306658.png

Elon Musk is already hitting the training mats in anticipation of his huge fight with Mark Zuckerberg ... throwing and slamming a famous black belt who recently trained with Elon's fellow billionaire.

Popular podcaster Lex Fridman says he had an impromptu training session with Elon on Monday, sharing a photo of Elon slamming him to the ground.
1687986351137.png

230 vs 145 is rough. Doubt this ever gets off the ground but would be funny if so.
Yeah I think size and weight are an amazing factor

I knew someone in high school who was like a black belt but absolutely puny

They didn’t stand any remote chance against my size and weight

Unless Zuckerberg is floating like a butterfly and stinging like a bee it’s gonna be rough

Last edited:
Lol, a good right cross to either of them and they’ll curl up in the fetal position.

Lol, a good right cross to either of them and they’ll curl up in the fetal position.
I don't know about that. Zuck, yeah probably. He always has deer in headlights looks about him and doesn't present confidence normally. I mean he's riding a website he made and an army of lawyers...

Musk on the other hand, you look at his eyes and how he presents himself, there may be some real toughness under there. Fighting is also about mental strength/quickness and Musk easily has more mental fortitude than Zuck.

Chances of fight actually happening, with no ridiculous rules or exclusions, like McGregor not allowed to MMA style against Mayweather, 10%.

Yeah I think size and weight are an amazing factor

I knew someone in high school who was like a black belt but absolutely puny

They didn’t stand any remote chance against my size and weight

Unless Zuckerberg is floating like a butterfly and stinging like a bee it’s gonna be rough
Why did the two of you decide to fight, and what did you end up doing to that person?

Dana White is dead serious about being the promoter of this fight so it has legs if they are serious.

I’m putting money on Elon if they do fight, that man has a dedication to him that Zuck simply doesn’t. Plus he is stupid enough to give himself thr brain implant to Neo some MMA skill’s overnight.

I asked AI, or Google Bard. The ridiculousy left wing slanted AI created by Google. Don't believe me? Ask it what is a woman?
I was surprised by the answer which is below.

Based on this information, it seems that Elon Musk would have a slight edge in a cage fight. However, it is important to remember that this is just speculation, and the outcome of the fight would ultimately depend on a number of factors.

Zuck is small and would have to catch Musk like Joyce Gracie would own bigger guys back in the early UFC days. BJJ does give a small guy a chance against a bigger opponent. But if Musk gets enough training to counter getting caught by BJJ submissions then it'll be rough ride for Zuck.

You can all keep throwing your little snippets of data at each other, but in the end - 20 seconds in, Zuckerberg will freak out, start rapidly blinking his other, paper-thin set of eyelids, after which he will proceed to unhinge its jaw, and devour Elon whole while making some of the nastiest gurgles and moans ever heard on Earth.
And he WILL use the term "humans" at some point again during the press conference.

The whole thing is ridiculous. Two man-boys have the wealth to command public attention to everything they do. Did I forget to mention that most of us despise, really despise, both of them.

Last edited:
This is so stupid.

That being said, I hope lions are involved or a Thunderdome with swinging chainsaws.

"Two men enter, one man leaves!"

The whole thing is a ridiculous ego battle, but my money would be on Zuck if I were the betting sort. Musk's issue isn't just limited advantages; I'd say it's his mindset. The man is overconfident and gullible (see how he's tumbled down the rabbit hole over the past while). Not that Zuck is a paragon of virtue, but he's been at this for a while and doesn't take things for granted.

230 vs 145 is rough. Doubt this ever gets off the ground but would be funny if so.
Took way too long for someone to bring this up. The weight difference and reach along with Elon's old man strength with a dash of retard is a superior combination.

Honestly, my biggest concern is one of them doing something dumb and seriously injuring the other. Its all fun and games right now, but it wont be very quickly.

It's probably worth noting that the weight difference doesn't matter as much if one person is a vastly better grappler than the other. If you watch old school no holds barred events and Gracie invasion tapes, you'll see guys with massive weight differences getting slaughtered by Gracie blue belts. Often times they're black belts or even champions in various other martial arts, too. I've never rolled with Zuck, but he's credentialed with a good team right now. I still lean heavily in his direction in spite of the weight.

It's probably worth noting that the weight difference doesn't matter as much if one person is a vastly better grappler than the other. If you watch old school no holds barred events and Gracie invasion tapes, you'll see guys with massive weight differences getting slaughtered by Gracie blue belts. Often times they're black belts or even champions in various other martial arts, too. I've never rolled with Zuck, but he's credentialed with a good team right now. I still lean heavily in his direction in spite of the weight.
If it were not for these guys' status as multi-gazillionaires, who would care for more than 5 seconds?

My "wish" is that it's a draw, with non-lethal injuries on both sides, but still needing hospitalization and then physical therapy.

If it were not for these guys' status as multi-gazillionaires, who would care for more than 5 seconds?

My "wish" is that it's a draw, with non-lethal injuries on both sides, but still needing hospitalization and then physical therapy.

Nobody, but that's half the fun. It's a spectacle fight. They're rare over in the US (mostly thanks to our athletic commissions), but they have fights like this pretty often over in Japan. They'll have comedians, race car drivers, actors, streamers, etc. fighting one another...and it's fun! Usually because some of them turn out to be natural athletes or they take shit serious and they clobber the other person. Over here the best we usually get is pseudo celebs doing toughman contests since those are barely regulated. I'm a lifelong fight fan, so I appreciate the occasional freakshow bout.

Even if this happens it won't be as good as the greatest fight of all time:
wingsofredemption vs boogie2988

If you haven't seen that yet you're in for a treat.

Back