Music producing software

Ron1jed

Supreme [H]ardness
So i have a friend who needs some music producing software. He is into hip hop music. So whats some good music producing software?

for making beats and melodies, Fruity Loops Studio is the best I've ever used. FL studio in conjunction with Adobe Audition (cool edit I think now) is perfect.

yah i have heard alot about this Fruity Loops Studio.... gonna have to check it out. I bets its expensive..not that it matters....but yah. I bet its pretty hard to use to.People at work . (cust) are always on the macs playing with garage band...

wow this fruity loops is pretty hard to under stand. Learning about it now

any good guide on how to use fruity loops? Trying to find some now. I need like the idiots guide to it lmao. Pretty tough cuse i don't know jack shit about music.

Going through the tutorials helps some. I gave up on it but I was only doing it for fun.

where are the tutiorals listed? cuse i tutial files in the brower.but i don't know where the manual is..

yah i'm just doing it for fun too. But i wanna make a song longer then 1 second.. lol

ok. so i figued out the noob stuff. Couldn't be any easier. Just drag and drop. Sooo where can i get some like "gansta shit yo" to make some "beats"

I'm know the answer is google. Its always google. But maybe some who does this stuff would know a good place. THX

ya i checked that one out. Pretty confusing. maybe should mess with it more...

Couple of my friends used to use Reason (I think the latest is Reason 3.0), with Pro Tools to record/edit. Some of the beats they made sounded very professional.

They said fruity loops is good too.

http://www.djmart.com/reason3.html
expensive, but worth it if they are serious about this.

Back