• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Mushkin Memory

dalek

Weaksauce
Joined
Aug 12, 2002
Messages
121
IS it just me or is Mushkin Black Hi Perf pc3500 Level II HARD AS HELL to find. I don't even see it listed on Newegg anymore or Mushkins own website. IF it has been discontinued, what kind should I get for an ABIT IC7. I plan on overclocking as much as possible.

thanks,

Dale
 
It has been out of production since the summer of last year, so I doubt you will be able to find any short of ebay.

Anything with winbond chips should be a good overclocker, but I dont know what is hot right now.
 
i have a gig of it :p keep your eye on the for sale sections on computer forums, thats how i found mine
 
Check the ForSale/ForTrade section of the forum. I see some everyday selling, but the value of the BH-5 ram is higher then other ram.
 
I don't see any of that available in pc3500. Do you think pc3200 would cut it? I plan on getting a 3.0c and IC7. Hopefully get a good chip and push it far.

Dale
 
Back
Top