• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Mushkin memory "Engineered for i7"

Marketing jabs to up the price and convince people to pay more than necessary. Core i7 does NOT require any special DDR3 modules.
 
K cool. So I'll just get the cheaper versions. I assume the different modules with same speeds but different prices have different heatsinks. They look the same though.
 
Only thing is voltages they require, older DDR3 kits ran at higher voltages for like 790i Nvidia boards n such.

I7 is supposed to be limited to 1.65v

That's honestly all I would watch out for.
 
Back
Top