ok guys just got my Mushkin Level 2 3500 from newegg and put it in my Shuttle AN35 Ultra board and nothing. I have even upgraded to the newest bios and everything. My crucial memory works just fine but this stuff won't
After clearing CMOS it will post and run mem test and everything and if you ignore the safe mode bios warning and go into windows it runs fine. If you try to go into the bios and save anything it won't even post bios no beeps no nothing.
Done some research to find that these boards have problems with the latency of the memory and that what it says in the bios isn't exactly what it does. I am going to contact shuttle but I am at wits end. I think I might end up sending this stuff back for something else. I don't know if I can get the Level 1 stuff and be good or not. Ideas guys?
After clearing CMOS it will post and run mem test and everything and if you ignore the safe mode bios warning and go into windows it runs fine. If you try to go into the bios and save anything it won't even post bios no beeps no nothing.
Done some research to find that these boards have problems with the latency of the memory and that what it says in the bios isn't exactly what it does. I am going to contact shuttle but I am at wits end. I think I might end up sending this stuff back for something else. I don't know if I can get the Level 1 stuff and be good or not. Ideas guys?