Murderbox TJ07

firas

2[H]4U
with all respect to this...how can we buy this:

click on the pic

86809516it0.jpg

or build something close to it? :(

btw, I dont like the tubing at all

yeah thats pretty much the sickest looking pc i've seen ever and i want to learn how to manage cables like that. :(

people…..don’t make this another “this is the best looking case I’ve ever seen” topic
that’s obvious , the question now…how can we do this? basically how to achieve that matte black
the cable management is easy…it uses Bluetooth technology :D

EDIT: it uses TYGON R-3603 tubes with Feser-One UV-Blue coolant
Just to clear up any confusion I am an end-user for the Murderbox, I was involved in some of the design and layout but the craftsmanship was all Charles at Murderbox.

I was so excited and happy with the results I had to post the pics here and tried to answer questions to the best of my abilities.. the Murderbox is a commercial product and in hindsight I should probably have been more clear about that.

I saw a post that was asking about costs.. these finished machines are definitely in the top price brackets for custom PC's. Each machine is a hand made computer for its owner and as such each one is unique in many aspects including costs. As someone who laid out his cold hard cash for one I think the value in these pieces of art are clearly visible.

The best analogy I could think of is one from the car world. The Muderbox is much like the custom coach builders, taking a proven chassis and constructing hand made custom machines of impeccable detail and quality, think Boyd Coddington, Chip Foose and so on. As good as all the comments about the workmanship have been from the pics I can tell you that in person the level on detail and execution is even more outstanding.

I moved web hosts over the holidays and the images were lost but they are all available with some more at the Murderbox site, just click Gallery. The 'glowy' shots proved to more of a challenge in matching the exposure of the outside to the inside of the case.. the Options page on the site shows you the darker glowy look.
from here

just playing around :)

Black sleeving and cable ties.. and if it's not obvious, paint the chassis matte black. It's not difficult, it's just time consuming.

Black sleeving and cable ties.. and if it's not obvious, paint the chassis matte black. It's not difficult, it's just time consuming.

QFT. Also, you many need to pick up a heap of craftsmanship to make it look that professional

Painting the inside of a case flat black is about one of the best-looking "easy" "mods" you can do; it's amazing the difference it makes in appearance.

Ooh, I just noticed the hanging hard drives... that's a nice touch, good way to hide cables. Pretty creative IMO.

No one asked you if Dell would be interested either... It is an opinion, just like yours was.

Besides you can't resell Silverstones case as your own design just because you modded it.

Back